Iyanla: Fix My Life
Author and inspirational speaker Iyanla Vanzant goes behind closed doors and deep inside people's lives for emotional conversations. She helps reveal secrets, uncover truths and pull back the curtain in order to fix what's broken in their lives.
- 1. My Reality Star Life: Part 1September 15, 201243minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Part 1 of the series premiere, Iyanla travels to Miami to visit Evelyn Lozada, star of Basketball Wives, weeks before the headline-making news of the alleged domestic violence incident between her and her NFL star husband, Chad Ochocinco Johnson.
- 2. My Reality Star Life: Part 2September 16, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla travels to New York to support Evelyn Lozada after the news of her alleged domestic abuse incident with husband Chad Johnson. Evelyn reveals what happened that night, and Iyanla gets real about Evelyn's truths.
- 3. Fix My Family SecretSeptember 22, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla heads to Dallas to help a local DJ and his mom heal after she lied to him about his biological father's identity. She also helps the mom get rid of the jealously and abandonment she feels now that her son has reconnected with his dad.
- 4. Fix My MistakeSeptember 29, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla helps a mom who left her family for another man. After three years away, she wants to return home. Will her wounded family take her back?
- 5. Fix My Backstabbing FriendsOctober 6, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPopular bloggers Six Brown Chicks ended their partnership over jealously and backstabbing. Iyanla steps in and digs deep to reveal the real truth behind their behavior and explores the reasons why some women can't get along.
- 6. Fix My Absent FatherOctober 13, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla heads to Chicago to help heal the wounds of four children in turmoil over their drug-addicted father, who is in prison. On the day of his possible release, Iyanla breaks down emotional walls to get to their hearts.
- 7. Fix My Feuding SistersOctober 20, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla brings three Detroit-area sisters, who say they've always struggled to be close, back to their childhood home. Deep secrets of their past are revealed as Iyanla helps bring them back together so that they can heal after the death of their mother.
- 8. Fix My Transgender LifeOctober 27, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla travels to Los Angeles to help a 27-year-old transgender man who says his father, a pastor, is struggling to accept his lifestyle.
- 9. Fix My Love LifeNovember 3, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla shows single women how to pull back the curtain on their broken relationships, let go of the lies that are holding them back and start facing the truth about themselves and their dating patterns. What men want and what women need are discussed.
- 10. Fix My Celebrity LifeNovember 17, 201242minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla heads to LA to support actress Maia Campbell, best known for her TV role as Tiffany on "In the House" starring LL Cool J. Through the years, Maia has struggled with addiction and was publicly humiliated when shocking videos of her hit the internet.
- 11. Fix My Overweight FamilyMay 18, 201342minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla Vanzant helps members of an acclaimed family of gospel singers, The Pace Sisters, address the root causes of their lifelong struggle with weight.
- 12. Fix My Diva LifeApril 27, 201342minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla travels to Stockbridge, Georgia, to help save the fractured family of a popular radio DJ who is caught in the middle between her new husband and her 17-year-old son.
- 13. Fix My Blended FamilyNovember 24, 201242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla goes to Minneapolis to support a couple whose second marriage is in breakdown. Issues of trust and abandonment are addressed along with two unhappy children who say they long for a relationship with their reluctant stepfather.
- 14. Fix My Celebrity Ex-spouseApril 20, 201343minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla works with reality star Sheree Whitfield and her ex-husband, former NFL star Bob Whitfield. Secrets are revealed and truths are uncovered as Iyanla helps the couple learn how to co-parent after their contentious divorce.
- 15. Fix My Broken MomMay 4, 201342minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla travels to Alabama to help two sisters who are desperate to repair the broken relationship with their mother. Iyanla works to reopen the lines of communication and helps hold the mom accountable for her parenting missteps, before it's too late.
- 16. Fix My Sexless MarriageMay 11, 201342minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIyanla travels to Knoxville, Tennessee, to help a couple who say that they are trapped in a sexless marriage. She feels the problem rests with his lack of initiative, but he says her nagging and controlling ways turn him off.
- discovery plus Inspiration