The Killer Beside Me
Killer Beside Me exposes the dark underbelly of workplace evil, where rivalry, romance and the abuse of power culminates in a brutal slaying. How well do you really know your coworkers?
- 1. Target on Her BackApril 21, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBubbly grocery store worker Caroline Nosal befriends her introverted colleague Christopher O'Kroley. Chris is eager to make friends. Maybe too eager. When she complains to management about him, things don't turn out as planned.
- 2. Unfriendly CommunityApril 28, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA cleaning lady is confronted by a nightmare scene at the office of a townhouse complex. The office has been ransacked, blood is everywhere and property manager Melinda Schaefer is dead. Police work hard to get justice.
- 3. The Evil InsideMay 5, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishScientist Kerri Harris discovers a secret camera in the restroom at work. Police examine the evidence, but less than 24 hours into their investigation, she is found stabbed to death in her office. Her coworkers just feet away.
- 4. Evil BlossomsMay 12, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Alisha Bromfield's supervisor, Brian Cooper, promotes her to team leader she should be ecstatic. But Brian's motives are not entirely good, and he snaps when Alisha tells him she doesn't want a relationship beyond coworkers.
- 5. Never PredictedMay 19, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Andrea Farrington meets fellow employee Alex Kozak, she thinks romance could be on the horizon. She has no idea those feelings will be replaced by suspicion and fear, leading to a final rejection that has fatal consequences.
- 6. Living a LieMay 26, 201843minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBob Peterson invites himself to his coworkers Gene and Jaye-Jaye Thurnau's new home to give them a housewarming present. When she returns from running an errand, Gene and Bob have vanished, leaving a only a cryptic note.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind