Mysterious Creatures With Forrest Galante
Forrest Galante and his team scour the globe to investigate mysterious creatures at the heart of deadly animal-human conflicts. After solving each mystery, Forrest focuses on resolving the conflict, often saving human and animal lives in the process.
- S1 E1 - Croc WitchcraftRumors of witchcraft bring Forrest to Africa's Zambezi River, the site of crocodile attacks plaguing a local fishing village. He and his childhood friend are determined to stop the killings and save the croc before things turn even more deadly.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E2 - The Ozark HowlerForrest travels to Missouri with zoologist and wife Jessica to meet a witness who claims he witnessed a wolf-like creature with a strange howl and distinctive odor. A chance encounter with a local moonshiner leads them to an amazing discovery.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E3 - The Lake Chelan DragonForrest travels to the Pacific Northwest with zoologist and wife Jessica on a mission to uncover the truth about the centuries-old myth of the lake monster. A deep dive into Lake Chelan reveals scales from what could be the real-life legend.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E4 - The Demon of PeruForrest and his wife Jessica are in Peru where a local farming village is being terrorized by what they believe is a man-like beast from Peruvian folklore. Evidence leads the team deep into the Andes to find the source of these terrifying attacks.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - It Comes in the NightForrest is in Mozambique to track down a bull elephant that has been destroying local villages. When he discovers not one, but an entire herd of elephants, the investigation leads to one of the biggest and most challenging animal rescues he has ever done.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E6 - The Anaconda's LairThe infamous legend of a massive 60-foot snake brings Forrest and wife Jessica to Brazil. After exploring underground caves and diving local rivers, they come face-to-face with the myth itself - the largest Anaconda ever seen or captured by man.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase