Murder Investigation Team
From the makers of The Bill, Murder Investigation Team reveals the gritty reality of police work, where success is part grueling procedure and part gut instinct.
- 1. Moving Targets3 de mayo de 200349 min13+SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishThe MIT team investigates the murder of one of their own: Sgt. Matthew Boyden, who was hiding a double life far more complicated than anyone suspected.
- 2. Daddy's Little Girl10 de mayo de 200349 minTODOSSubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishA girl's body is found three years after her disappearance, perfectly preserved in concrete at a building site. Forensic evidence suggests an open-and-shut case, but DI Friend suspects there's more to uncover.
- 3. Rubbish17 de mayo de 200349 min13+SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishSifting through clues takes a keen eye--and a strong stomach. The team conducts a painstaking search through the rancid decay of a Thames refuse barge after the discovery of a child's body among the trash.
- 4. Reading, Writing, and Gangbanging24 de mayo de 200349 min13+SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishA vagrant is beaten to death and a respected teacher commits suicide. These seemingly unrelated deaths are inextricably linked, and the MIT team must connect the dots revealing along the way marital strife and a devious motive.
- 5. Red Heads31 de mayo de 200349 min13+SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishThe investigation of the murder of abductee Penny Wake is disrupted midstream when a second kidnapping victim, Kathy Monroe, is found wandering the streets drugged and disoriented. The only apparent connection: both are redheads.
- 6. Lambs to the Slaughter7 de junio de 200348 min13+SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishA pedophile recently paroled from prison is murdered. Vigilantes are suspected, and no tears are shed. However, a deeper look into the crminal's past reveals a cold trail. Was the victim's persona a painstaking tangle of lies?
- 7. Models and Millionaires14 de junio de 200349 min13+SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishGlamourous model Natasha McKay had married well--and died horribly, turning the suspicions of DC Rosie MacManus to McKay's nouveau riche husband. But for the first time ever, DI Friend finds herself questioning MacManus's motives in her pursuit of the truth.
- 8. The Bigger the Lie21 de junio de 200349 min13+SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishA gangland killing seems textbook--except the victim was an investigative journalist on the verge of a career-making scoop. At the heart of her story lies a community fraught with racial tension and bitterness, resulting in tragic consequences for the MIT.
- Paul Marquess
- Acorn Media
- Calificación por edades de Amazon
- 13+ (adolescentes). Más información
- Advertencias de contenido
- Violenciacontenido sexualconsumo de drogas consumo de alcohol consumo de tabaco lenguaje malsonante
- Actores secundarios
- Richard Hope