Murder Investigation Team
From the makers of The Bill, Murder Investigation Team reveals the gritty reality of police work, where success is part grueling procedure and part gut instinct.
- 1. Moving TargetsMay 3, 200349min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe MIT team investigates the murder of one of their own: Sgt. Matthew Boyden, who was hiding a double life far more complicated than anyone suspected.
- 2. Daddy's Little GirlMay 10, 200349minALLSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA girl's body is found three years after her disappearance, perfectly preserved in concrete at a building site. Forensic evidence suggests an open-and-shut case, but DI Friend suspects there's more to uncover.
- 3. RubbishMay 17, 200349min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSifting through clues takes a keen eye--and a strong stomach. The team conducts a painstaking search through the rancid decay of a Thames refuse barge after the discovery of a child's body among the trash.
- 4. Reading, Writing, and GangbangingMay 24, 200349min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA vagrant is beaten to death and a respected teacher commits suicide. These seemingly unrelated deaths are inextricably linked, and the MIT team must connect the dots revealing along the way marital strife and a devious motive.
- 5. Red HeadsMay 31, 200349min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe investigation of the murder of abductee Penny Wake is disrupted midstream when a second kidnapping victim, Kathy Monroe, is found wandering the streets drugged and disoriented. The only apparent connection: both are redheads.
- 6. Lambs to the SlaughterJune 7, 200348min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA pedophile recently paroled from prison is murdered. Vigilantes are suspected, and no tears are shed. However, a deeper look into the crminal's past reveals a cold trail. Was the victim's persona a painstaking tangle of lies?
- 7. Models and MillionairesJune 14, 200349min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGlamourous model Natasha McKay had married well--and died horribly, turning the suspicions of DC Rosie MacManus to McKay's nouveau riche husband. But for the first time ever, DI Friend finds herself questioning MacManus's motives in her pursuit of the truth.
- 8. The Bigger the LieJune 21, 200349min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA gangland killing seems textbook--except the victim was an investigative journalist on the verge of a career-making scoop. At the heart of her story lies a community fraught with racial tension and bitterness, resulting in tragic consequences for the MIT.
- Paul Marquess
- Acorn Media
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 13+ Teens. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Violencesexual contentsubstance use alcohol use smoking foul language
- Supporting actors
- Richard Hope