Breathe: Into The Shadows
J’s existence and ideology re-emerge as he sets out to finish what he started, leading Avinash to confront his merging dual identity. But this time around, he has a new partner-in-crime, Victor. Kabir Sawant must now fight the battle of his life as he protects the society that has become a victim in the endgame of this crazed saga.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. Birthday BoyThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202243min18+The doctors treating Avinash are convinced that he is close to full recovery, with J’s existence being completely dormant. A loving birthday reunion for the Sabharwals turns into horror when J suddenly rears his head again and has a proposition for a shocked Abha. Things take a curious turn when Avinash is abducted from the medical facility by a mystery man who seems J reincarnate.
- 2. Kill and ChillThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202246min18+The identity of Avinash’s abductor is revealed, and he turns out to be J’s diehard fan and fellow inmate, Victor. Kabir’s complex relationship with the law enforcement system continues as he faces off with a new superior, Kaul, who operates on clandestine motives. As Kabir latches on to the case of Avinash on the run, a retired doctor emerges as the latest target for the Ravan Killer.
- 3. Now You See MeThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202246min18+Combating his own childhood trauma, Victor executes J’s manic plan diligently, and the next Ravan head is ready to roll. Kabir is again on a collision course with his superiors as he opposes an essential departmental order. A touch-and-go chase ensues as Kabir is inches away from nabbing Avinash. Avinash and J pull Abha in different directions as she continues to keep Siya out of harm’s way.
- 4. Arrivals & DeparturesThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202240min18+Kabir gets close to Avinash and his new mystery accomplice but not quite close enough. J and Victor orchestrate the most dangerous killing to date as Avinash’s sympathy for the visually impaired victim leads them to a moral crossroads. Victor accelerates his plan to expose Abha to the police even as Kabir is now ready to tighten the noose with his own game plan.
- 5. Smells Like DeathThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202239min18+Driven by desperation, Shirley strikes a deal with Kabir that leads to J’s arrest in the remote heartlands, far away from Kabir’s jurisdiction. This is yet another master move by J as the local jail becomes Avinash’s newest killing field before engineering a daring escape. Kabir’s patience runs out, and he brings Avinash’s escape to the fore, unleashing a wave of fear in the country.
- 6. Listen CarefullyThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202241min18+A desperate Kabir lands at Abha’s home and nearly stumbles on to cracking the case. Abha suffers humiliation at the hands of Kaul and, instead of getting scared, only becomes stronger in her motive to protect Siya. A vicious game of distraction is played by Victor and J, and the real victim is skilfully baited to set up yet another kill.
- 7. The Fast And The DeadThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202246min18+A red herring move brings the newest victim closer to J and Victor, and a high-adrenaline attempt to destroy another Ravan head takes place. Hope floats for the Sabharwal family with the possibility of an escape to paradise. But a daring move by Kabir leads to Victor’s arrest. It threatens to block the mission leading to a pinnacle of desperation all around.
- 8. ParadiseThis video is currently unavailableNovember 8, 202245min18+A unique dilemma faces J as the latest victim has already killed himself. As all paths lead to the last emotion underlying the Ravan head, not one but two possible victims emerge. The festival of Dussehra becomes the ultimate battleground, but before Kabir can breathe easy, a grand turn reveals that all is not over as J’s endgame begins. The mysterious C-16 plays its part in this season finale.