Tokyo RevengersSeason 1
Takemichi Hanagaki is a part-timer whose life is at rock bottom. One day, he learns that the only girlfriend he ever had back in middle school had been killed by the "Tokyo Manji Gang," a group of vicious criminals. Later, Takemichi got pushed onto the railroad and somehow finds himself in his middle school days 12 years ago. To save his girlfriend, Takemichi started his Revenge on his life!
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. RebornThis video is currently unavailableApril 9, 202124min13+Takemichi Hanagaki is a part-timer whose life is at rock bottom. One day he learns that the only girlfriend he ever had back in middle school had been killed by the "Tokyo Manji Gang," a group of vicious criminals. Despite the sad news, Takemichi's life remains the same. Until he was pushed from the station platform onto the track. Instead of dying, he somehow woke up into 12 years in the past.
- 2. ResistThis video is currently unavailableApril 17, 202124min13+After shaking hands with Hinata's younger brother, Naoto, Takemichi returned to the present and reunited with grown-up Naoto, who's now a detective. Naoto asks Takemichi to go back to the past and prevent Majiro Sano and Tetta Kisaki, who changed the Tokyo Manji Gang into a criminal organization, from meeting each other and saving Hinata. To change the future, Takemichi returned to the past.
- 3. ResolveThis video is currently unavailableApril 24, 202124min13+In order to change himself and protect Takuya, Takemichi challenged Kiyomasa in a one-on-one fight. The fight was one-sided as it can get, but Takemichi refuses to give up. It was then, two individuals arrived at the scene; the president of the Tokyo Maji Gang, Majiro Sano (Mikey), and the vice-president, Ryuguji Ken (Draken).
- 4. ReturnThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 202124min13+Takemichi was having a time with Hinata, but was accidentally taken back to the present. With his newly-found knowledge, Takemichi tries to convince Naoto that there is no way Mikey would turn the Tokyo Manji Gang into a criminal organization. On the other hand, they found out that one of Takemichi's old friends, Atsushi Sendo (Akkun) is now one of the managers of the Tokyo Manji Gang.
- 5. ReleapThis video is currently unavailableMay 8, 202124min13+Naoto learned that 12 years ago, an infight occurred in Tokyo Manji Gang between Mikey faction and Draken faction. After hearing about that from Naoto, Takemichi refused to believe that Mikey and Draken would ever get into a fight. Therefore, in an attempt to learn about the true reason behind the infight and to save Draken, Takemichi once again returned to the past.
- 6. RegretThis video is currently unavailableMay 15, 202124min13+Pah-chin, the captain of Tokyo Manji Gang 3rd Squad, had his best friend beaten up. Following this, Tokyo Maji Gang and Moebius, the gang that ruled the Shinjuku area, are about to begin a fight. According to Naoto, Draken died not in the fight with Moebius but in an infight in Tokyo Manji Gang. To learn about the truth, Takemichi returned to the present and meet the president of Moebius.
- 7. ReviveThis video is currently unavailableMay 22, 202124min13+Takemichi returned to the past and did his best to stop the fight between Tokyo Manji Gang and Moebius from starting, but Mikey and Pah-chin's will remain unchanged. Then, the president of Moebius, Osanai, showed up along with his fellow Moebius members to pull a surprise attack on Toman. Fueled by rage, Pah-chin challenged Osanai to a one-on-one fight.
- 8. RechargeThis video is currently unavailableMay 29, 202124min13+Shortly after the battle with Moebius, Mikey and Draken accidentally meet each other during their visit to Takemichi's house and started fighting. One after another, Takemichi's precious memorabilia got destroyed by Mikey and Draken, pushing Takemichi to his limit. With Akkun and others holding Takemichi down, Takemichi cries out all his feelings towards the two of them and the Tokyo Manji Gang.
- 9. RevoltThis video is currently unavailableJune 5, 202124min13+Relying on the information given by Naoto, Takemichi headed out to the parking lot that is said to be the place where Draken died. There, he found Draken fighting Moebius all by himself. Takemichi and Mitsuya tried to assist Draken, but they're quickly overwhelmed in number. Luckily, Mikey arrived just in time to help. But soon after, the mastermind behind "Draken Hunt" shows himself.
- 10. ReriseThis video is currently unavailableJune 12, 202124min13+In the middle of the big fight between Tokyo Manji Gang and Moebius led by Shuji Hanma, Draken got stabbed by Kiyomasa. Mikey tried to run towards the injured Draken, but he was stopped by Hanma, so he entrusted Draken to Takemichi instead. While Takemichi was waiting for the ambulance, Kiyomasa and his gang showed up. To protect Draken, Takemichi challenged Kiyomasa on a second one-on-one.
- 11. RespectThis video is currently unavailableJune 19, 202124min13+With his unwavering spirit, Takemichi successfully wins against Kiyomasa in a one-on-one fight. With the help of Akkun and his friends from Mizo Mid, they successfully protect Draken until the ambulance arrived. However, Draken lost consciousness soon after. At the same time, the brawl between Toman and Moebius finally reaches its end.
- 12. RevengeThis video is currently unavailableJune 26, 202124min13+After saving Draken's life, Takemichi returned to the present. He discovers that Akkun fulfilled his dream to become a hairdresser, and the incident caused by the Tokyo Manji Gang that killed Hina never happened. After Naoto told him that Hina is alive, the two go to meet her. However, feeling ashamed of how little he has changed, Takemichi decided to back off at the last second.
- 13. Odds and EndsThis video is currently unavailableJuly 3, 202124min13+After finishing his prayer at Hinata's funeral, Takemichi sees Naoto, who is nearly giving up, and tells him his newfound determination. Why the future is the same even when Draken is together with Mikey? Takemichi tries to meet Draken to learn what happened, but in this world, Draken is no longer part of Toman and currently on death row.
- 14. Break upThis video is currently unavailableJuly 10, 202124min13+The new 3rd squad captain nomination ceremony is held, and the former Moebius member Kisaki was chosen. Several people were against the decision, but Mikey convinced them that they need Kisaki's strength to fight the new force Valhalla. However, Takemichi knows Toman will take a turn for the worse with Kisaki's influence, with Hina and Akkun falling victim to their misdeeds, He steps in and...
- 15. No Pain, no gainThis video is currently unavailableJuly 17, 202124min13+Takemichi was tasked by Mikey to bring back Keisuke Baji, who quits Tokyo Manji Gang to join Valhalla. If he succeeds, Mikey promised that he would expel Kisaki from Toman. However, Mikey says he will kill him if he fails. To learn how to contact Baji, Takemichi asks Yamagishi, who knows a lot about delinquents, to give him a lecture about Valhalla.
- 16. Once upon a timeThis video is currently unavailableJuly 24, 202124min13+Two years ago, Mikey, Draken, Baji, Mitsuya, Pah-chin, and Kazutora made their Tokko-fuku and went to Kanagawa with their motorcycle. Their President Mikey, however, rode a moped. By chance, they met a local Bosozoku on their way. They were older than them, but when one of them tried to mess with Mikey's moped, Mikey glared at them and said "If you put one finger on my Street Hawk, I'll kill you."
- 17. No WayThis video is currently unavailableJuly 31, 202124min16+After learning about Baji and Kazutora's past, Takemichi realizes just how difficult it will be to bring Baji back to Tokyo Manji Gang. However, the following day, he meets Chifuyu Matsuno, the Vice-Captain of Baji's 1st Squad, who believes that Baji joined Valhalla not to crush Toman, but to investigate Kisaki from inside.
- 18. Open FireThis video is currently unavailableAugust 7, 202124min13+Takemichi learns from Draken in the present that on the day of battle between Toman and Valhalla; the "Bloody Halloween," Mikey killed Kazutora in cold blood. As result, Mikey's heart fell into darkness, and Valhalla took over Toman. It was then that Toman turned into the giant criminal organization led by Kisaki it's known today.
- 19. Turn aroundThis video is currently unavailableAugust 14, 202124min13+The reason behind Valhalla's takeover of Toman; the "Bloody Halloween" has begun. Forced to protect his fellow Toman member, Draken was pushed to the corner by Hanma and his Valhalla army. However, Takemichi rushes to the scene, fueled by his sole desire to finish the fight and save Baji and Mikey. Inspired by Takemichi's spirit, the other Toman member regains back their will to fight.
- 20. Dead or AliveThis video is currently unavailableAugust 21, 202124min13+In the middle of the Bloody Halloween battle, Mikey got caught in a three-on-one and severely beaten with an iron pipe by Kazutora. Seeing the invincible Mikey falls on his knee, the rest of Valhalla rushes to land the final killing blow. Draken and Takemichi, along with the rest of Toman, tries to save Mikey, but are unable to get close to him. Then, an unexpected man shows up in front of Mikey.
- 21. One and onlyThis video is currently unavailableAugust 28, 202124min13+Having infiltrated Valhalla, Baji managed to push Kisaki to the corner in the middle of the fierce brawl. But before he could do anything, he fell on his knees. In the face of that, Mikey instantly knocked Hanma out and try to mercilessly beat Kazutora to death. Everything was just like what Draken in the future described. At this rate, Mikey will kill Kazutora and Toman will be taken by Kisaki.
- 22. One for allThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 4, 202124min13+Two years ago, Kazutora fought the bosozoku Black Dragons who rule around the area he lived in. Learning that, Mikey decided to fight the Black Dragons, but he needed a just cause to do so. Baji then proposed they should make their own gang. He wanted a gang where everyone would put their lives on the line for each other. Together they bought one traffic safety charm as a celebration.
- 23. End of warThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 11, 202124min13+The battle between Toman and Valhalla known as "Bloody Halloween" was won by Toman, but it ended with Baji's death and Kazutora's arrestment. Takemichi lamented the fact that he couldn't do anything, but at least he was able to stop Mikey from killing Kazutora. On their way back from visiting Kazutora, Draken invited Takemichi to his home.
- 24. A Cry babyThis video is currently unavailableSeptember 18, 202124min16+Wearing Toman's Tokkofuku for the first time, Takemichi heads up to the gathering, only to be shocked seeing the Vice-President of Valhalla; Hanma and Chifuyu standing besides Mikey. The defeated Valhalla will join Toman, and not only that, the one who set it up was Kisaki Tetta. Takemichi feel into despair, seeing how he fail to change the future even after Baji gave his life to protect Toman.