Flea Market Flip
A little cash can go a long way with the right amount of creativity! Given only $500, contestants scour flea market booths and tents in search of items they can buy, fix and then flip for a profit.
- 1. Flea Market FlipApril 20, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFlea Market Flip challenges two teams to find diamonds in the rough to rescue for profit.
- 2. Four's the Lucky NumberSeptember 28, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTeams are given one hour to shop at the Stormville Airport Antique Show and Flea Market for design projects that involve lighting fixtures, upholstered pieces, and objects to give them a new purpose.
- 3. Down to the PennySeptember 28, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThis episode of Flea Market Flip features design-savvy and sassy sisters Susan and Jennifer taking on artistic friends Vanessa and Bao.
- 4. Creative Best Friends FlipOctober 5, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCompetitors refurbish chairs and convert a bike into a bar.
- 5. Guys vs. Gals in Photo FinishOctober 5, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwo brash buddies who love to build go up against two friends that have a keen eye for design. Their projects involve combining form and function, creating an original piece of art and fashioning a durable design piece.
- 6. Husband-Wife Teams Do BattleOctober 12, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMarried couples battle for the best finds and flips, including creating a matching set from mismatched items. Their other challenges are transforming industrial items into stylish furniture and making seating out of unexpected pieces.
- 7. Artsy vs. Bloggers ShowdownOctober 12, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishArtsy friends go up against design bloggers to reimagine their finds and make top dollar at the Brooklyn Flea Market. Their projects have to involve restoring furniture, repurposing pieces for outdoor living and creating items for home entertaining.
- 8. Classic Looks Given UpdatesNovember 30, 201222minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSkilled flippers Rich and David battle it out with the dynamic design duo Angela and Andrea. Both teams have an hour to shop for design projects that involve updating classic furniture that has good bones and refurbishing metal furniture pieces.
- discovery plus Design