Men, Women, WildSeason 1
From sex to surviving, couple must endure the wildness while overcoming the everyday pleasures and issues that normal couples face.
- 1. This Day ForwardNovember 11, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith only the gear they can fit into one bag, three couples are dropped in three of the most difficult environments on earth and try to survive the wild, and each other, for three weeks as they make their way back to civilization.
- 2. For WorseNovember 18, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe couples face fire, rain and hunger with only the clothes on their backs and the gear in their bags.
- 3. Thick and ThinNovember 25, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe three couples are nearing the halfway point of their survival challenge but they must now face Moroccan hail storms, Norwegian ice storms and newfound dangers in the Mexican jungle.
- 4. TransgressionDecember 9, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe couples face a variety of storms across Norway, Mexico and Morocco, each resulting in both bounty and betrayal.
- 5. In SicknessDecember 16, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTempers flare for Mitchell and Jhoanna, an arctic storm plagues Justin and Jenny and a plan backfires on Max and Linn.
- 6. Til DeathDecember 23, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the final days of the challenge approach, the survivalist couples make their final, desperate efforts to reach civilization.
- discovery plus Survival