Little ChocolatiersSeason 1
Steve and Katie Hatch share the day-to-day challenges of being little people and running their own chocolate shop. This husband-and-wife team will take on whatever crazy requests their customers throw at them -- big or small.
- 1. For Whom the Chocolate FlowsJanuary 31, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hatches produce a game of chance using chocolate-covered chile peppers. They also finish a replica of a log cabin with a flowing river, forest of snow-capped fir trees and pebble stone beach -- all made of chocolate.
- 2. The Color of ChocolateJanuary 31, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hatches attempt to create a life-sized pool table made entirely of chocolate, and Katie looks for new ways to market their chocolate by going on a reconnaissance mission to the newest chocolate spa in town.
- 3. Mr. Chocolate's OpusMarch 30, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hatches build a life-sized chocolate desk complete with books, pencils, papers and photos. Then Steve and Katie play around with flavor combinations by combining chocolate and beer.
- 4. Say Anything ChocolateMarch 30, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA photographer invites Katie and Steve to stand in a flood of rain -- made of chocolate! The Hatches attempt to make a giant chocolate boom box for a couple's celebration of love.
- 5. Busting ChocolateApril 6, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hatches attempt to makeover a boss' image by creating a giant chocolate bust of him for his employees to devour. Steve works on a new management style by testing out new techniques on employees and customers.
- 6. Bowling for ChocolateApril 6, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA female bowling league hires Steve and Katie to create a 16-foot chocolate bowling alley with life-sized pins and balls. Steve visits a local radio show that requires Katie to make a chocolate version of the show's mascot -- a lunging weasel.
- 7. Chocolate of the SeaApril 13, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSteve and Katie take on their latest project: a 6-foot undersea landscape made entirely of chocolate. Then the shop hosts an all-chocolate baby shower for six pregnant women who are ready to pop.
- 8. Chocolate on FireApril 20, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Little Chocolatiers build a life-sized fireplace out of chocolate for a family reunion, and Steve tries to figure out how to make edible fire. Katie attempts to make chocolate fruit for a special order fruit basket.
- 9. Pirates of the ChocoleanApril 27, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA kids' book club hires Steve and Katie to make a giant chocolate treasure chest with edible skulls, swords and pirate booty. Steve adopts a pirate accent.
- 10. Checkmate ChocolateMay 4, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA chess champion hires the Little Chocolatiers to build a giant chessboard with 3-foot-tall pieces. Using over 1,000 pounds of chocolate, they attempt to create their biggest project ever.
- 11. The Devil Wears ChocolateAugust 5, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA shoe designer hires the Hatches to create 30 high-heeled shoes -- all unique and all made of chocolate. The chocolatiers also visit the Utah state capitol to deliver a 100-pound chocolate beehive.
- 12. Big DollhouseAugust 5, 201021minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA mom orders a 3-foot-tall, 6-foot-long chocolate dollhouse full of edible chocolate furniture. Katie creates a chocolate painting of a little kid in a bathing suit while Steve struggles to find a chocolate catchphrase for the shop.
- discovery plus Real Stories