Mary Berry Love To CookSeason 1
Mary Berry shares her passion for cooking in this delectable docuseries that’s replete with inspirational tales, scrumptious dishes, and Mary’s favorite recipes.
- 1. From The GardenNovember 10, 202129minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBelieving that the most satisfying dishes use ingredients people have grown themselves, Mary makes some mouth-watering meals with vegetables and herbs from her garden.
- 2. New TastesNovember 17, 202129minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOne of the greatest pleasures of food is that there are always new tastes to discover. Mary samples new meals including vegan scrambled eggs, Nigerian cuisine, and mochi.
- 3. For A CrowdNovember 24, 202129minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglish“The more the merrier” is a motto Mary Berry lives by, and here she meets others who also adore feeding the masses and shares her tips about cooking for a crowd.
- 4. For Family & FriendsDecember 1, 202129minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMary and her daughter indulge their delight for foraging and cooking in the great outdoors, then Mary rustles up her family’s favorites, like Paradise Chocolate Cake.
- 5. For BeginnersDecember 8, 202129minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDemonstrating foolproof recipes and shortcuts for inexperienced cooks, Mary aims to build people’s confidence in the kitchen.
- 6. On A BudgetDecember 15, 202128minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMary proves that a frugal cook does not have to sacrifice flavor as she makes a sumptuous crab dish at a fraction of the cost and meets the School Chef of the Year.