Mary Berry Love To CookSæson 1
Mary Berry shares her passion for cooking in this delectable docuseries that’s replete with inspirational tales, scrumptious dishes, and Mary’s favorite recipes.
Ved at klikke på Afspil accepterer du vores Betingelser for brug.
- 1. From The Garden10. november 202129minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishBelieving that the most satisfying dishes use ingredients people have grown themselves, Mary makes some mouth-watering meals with vegetables and herbs from her garden.
- 2. New Tastes17. november 202129minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishOne of the greatest pleasures of food is that there are always new tastes to discover. Mary samples new meals including vegan scrambled eggs, Nigerian cuisine, and mochi.
- 3. For A Crowd24. november 202129minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglish“The more the merrier” is a motto Mary Berry lives by, and here she meets others who also adore feeding the masses and shares her tips about cooking for a crowd.
- 4. For Family & Friends1. december 202129minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishMary and her daughter indulge their delight for foraging and cooking in the great outdoors, then Mary rustles up her family’s favorites, like Paradise Chocolate Cake.
- 5. For Beginners8. december 202129minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishDemonstrating foolproof recipes and shortcuts for inexperienced cooks, Mary aims to build people’s confidence in the kitchen.
- 6. On A Budget15. december 202128minTV-14UnderteksterEnglish [CC]LydsprogEnglishMary proves that a frugal cook does not have to sacrifice flavor as she makes a sumptuous crab dish at a fraction of the cost and meets the School Chef of the Year.