Mary Berry Love To CookSäsong 1
2021ÖVER 16 ÅR
Mary Berry shares her passion for cooking in this delectable docuseries that’s replete with inspirational tales, scrumptious dishes, and Mary’s favorite recipes.
Genom att klicka på spela upp godkänner du våra användarvillkor.
- 1. From The Garden10 november 202129minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishBelieving that the most satisfying dishes use ingredients people have grown themselves, Mary makes some mouth-watering meals with vegetables and herbs from her garden.
- 2. New Tastes17 november 202129minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishOne of the greatest pleasures of food is that there are always new tastes to discover. Mary samples new meals including vegan scrambled eggs, Nigerian cuisine, and mochi.
- 3. For A Crowd24 november 202129minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglish“The more the merrier” is a motto Mary Berry lives by, and here she meets others who also adore feeding the masses and shares her tips about cooking for a crowd.
- 4. For Family & Friends1 december 202129minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishMary and her daughter indulge their delight for foraging and cooking in the great outdoors, then Mary rustles up her family’s favorites, like Paradise Chocolate Cake.
- 5. For Beginners8 december 202129minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishDemonstrating foolproof recipes and shortcuts for inexperienced cooks, Mary aims to build people’s confidence in the kitchen.
- 6. On A Budget15 december 202128minÖVER 16 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishMary proves that a frugal cook does not have to sacrifice flavor as she makes a sumptuous crab dish at a fraction of the cost and meets the School Chef of the Year.