Maverick paranormal explorer Dakota Laden takes his sister and best friend on a cross-country road trip to face their deepest, darkest fears at the most-haunted locations in America.
- 1. Brushy Mountain PenitentiaryOctober 25, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDakota meets the team in Tennessee to investigate Brush Mountain State Penitentiary. Chelsea has a shocking confrontation with one of its most infamous inmates, while Tanner is threatened by a entity known as The Creeper.
- 2. Old South Pittsburg HospitalNovember 1, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team pushes itself to the edge of sanity as they explore a notoriously haunted hospital in Tennessee. Dakota and Chelsea's sibling bond is tested when she is confronted by an aggressive entity on the third floor.
- 3. Sweet Springs SanitariumNovember 8, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team encounters its darkest, most-terrifying paranormal activity yet at a West Virginia sanitarium. They are tormented by unexplained screams, disembodied chanting and a voice that almost pushes them to the edge of madness.
- 4. St. Albans SanatoriumNovember 15, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team reveals a terrifying twist when they revisit St. Albans Sanatorium, a location so awful that Chelsea quit last time and vowed she would never return. Can the trio conquer St. Albans before it conquers them again?
- 5. Eloise Psychiatric HospitalNovember 22, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDakota, Chelsea and Tanner investigate one of the most-haunted locations in Michigan. The team begins to lose its grip on reality as it is subjected to unexplained screams, slamming doors and rampant poltergeist activity.
- 6. Madison SeminaryNovember 29, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDark forces conspire against the team as they investigate the Madison Seminary, one of Ohio's most-haunted locations. Terrifying voices, shadow figures and physical contact with a demonic entity leaves them shaken to the core.
- 7. Statler HotelDecember 6, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team checks into a historic hotel with dark past in Buffalo, NY. Disembodied voices and shadows are everywhere, but the haunted elevators prove most terrifying when communications fail and they each find themselves alone.
- 8. WV State PenitentiaryDecember 13, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team heads to Moundsville, WV, to investigate what was once one of the top ten most-violent prisons in America. Dakota fears he may have to leave some part of his soul behind after he is targeted in a horrific physical attack.
- 9. Fairfield County InfirmaryDecember 20, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team's terrifying road trip takes them to a house of horrors in Lancaster, OH. When Dakota tasks each member to explore the property all alone, Alex encounters something so evil it wouldn’t be believed if not caught on video.
- 10. Pennhurst State SchoolDecember 27, 201942minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe team faces their biggest paranormal challenge yet when they roll up to an abandoned asylum in Pennsylvania. The hissing, violent entities within leave them wondering if they'll ever return home from their terrifying road trip.
- discovery plus Ghostly Encounters
- Supporting actors
- Tanner WisemanKathryn StaffordChelsea Laden