Real Time CrimeSeason 1
Police and communities have a new weapon in the fight against crime. Across America, Real Time Crime Centers use surveillance cameras, tracking systems and gunshot detectors to solve crimes and bring criminals to justice. These are their stories.
- 1. Run Junior/ Neighborhood WatchDecember 13, 202241min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn New York City, after a 15-year-old boy's murder, surveillance cameras capture not only the attack but the killers. In Baltimore, when someone guns down Timothy Moriconi on the street, police turn to a neighbor's surveillance system to crack the case.
- 2. Watch Your Back / Man DownDecember 20, 202242min16+SubtitlesEnglishAudio languagesEnglishA shooting in Mississippi leaves a man fighting for his life. Police and a Real Time Crime Center must use gunshot detection technology to track the shooter before he strikes again. In South Carolina, RTCC cameras capture a deadly bar brawl.
- 3. Hollywood Heist / Last SupperDecember 27, 202242min16+SubtitlesEnglish, English [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn NYC, surveillance cameras help track down a trio of bandits after a daring heist of a Pay-o-Matic in Queens. And in Colorado, a makeshift Real Time Crime Center helps solve the murder of 27-year-old Andrew Jenicek who was killed outside a restaurant.
- 4. Tailgate Terror / Rap SheetJanuary 3, 202342min16+SubtitlesEnglishAudio languagesEnglishSurveillance cameras in Toledo, Ohio, capture a drive-by shooting that rips a family apart when a 3-year-old boy dies. And in Jonesville, Louisiana, a nightclub shooting of a police officer’s son leads to a manhunt across state lines.
- 5. Under Siege / Where’s Chynna?January 10, 202342min16+SubtitlesEnglishAudio languagesEnglishWhen a shooting spree turns deadly in Natchez, Mississippi, detectives turn to city-run cameras to identify suspects. And in Utah, a missing person’s case becomes a murder investigation, and police rely on a Real Time Crime Center to find the killer.
- 6. Almost Home / Smoke ScreenJanuary 17, 202342minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Dallas, gunshots kill a man on the Fourth of July, and Detectives turn to a Real Time Crime Center to find the truth. When the smoke clears from a raging fire in Washington, police discover that arson turns to murder -- and it’s all caught on tape.
- discovery plus Crimes