Moonshiners: Master Distiller
America's top legal and outlaw distillers go head-to-head in the ultimate booze-making competition to see who has what it takes to join the ranks of the greats and win the title of Master Distiller.
- 1. Rum ConundrumMarch 9, 202048minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMark, Digger and Tim judge as legal and outlaw distillers compete to make the best rum. Constructing stills of their own design and mashing in their own raw ingredients, only one will earn the title of Master Distiller.
- 2. American WhiskeyMarch 16, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishHeritage grains meet charred oak as three amateur distillers compete to make the best American Whiskey. Judged by Mark, Digger and Tim, they'll go head to head in a series of challenges to see who can be Master Distiller.
- 3. Moonshine of MexicoMarch 17, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMark, Digger and Tim judge as top amateur distillers from both sides of the law compete to make mezcal, the moonshine of Mexico.
- 4. Mountain BrandyMarch 28, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLegal and outlaw distillers compete head-to-head to see who can best tackle a classic Appalachian tradition called Mountain Brandy.
- 5. Mark vs. Digger vs. TimMarch 31, 202042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTickle hosts as Mark, Digger and Tim go head-to-head in a moonshine distilling competition judged by the public to determine who makes the best shine.