Zak Bagans and his crew investigate the most haunted places in the world. During the dusk-to-dawn lockdown, key evidence is documented to uncover the truth behind paranormal activity.
Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S17 E1 - Stone Lion InnMarch 24, 201742minThe Ghost Adventures crew investigates the Stone Lion Inn in Guthrie, OK, where it is said the owner performs satanic rituals in the local cemetery. Zak also uncovers what happened to a famous outlaw after his death.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S17 E2 - Freak Show Murder HouseMarch 31, 201742minZak and the crew investigate the site of a 1996 double murder in Los Angeles' Chatsworth neighborhood. They gather chilling evidence of paranormal activity and are lured away from the location against their will.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S17 E3 - Samaritan Cult HouseApril 7, 201742minZak and the crew investigate an abandoned prison in Guthrie, OK, which served as the headquarters for the Samaritan Foundation, an organization with rumored ties to murder and terrorism.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S17 E4 - Double Eagle RestaurantApril 14, 201742minZak and the crew travel to New Mexico to investigate the Double Eagle Restaurant and the Dona Ana County Courthouse. Both buildings have been plagued by death, leading to poltergeist activity that torments investigators.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S17 E5 - Silent Movie TheaterApril 21, 201742minThe crew arrives in sunny Los Angeles to investigate the infamous Silent Movie Theatre. Zak delves deep into a famous murder, learns of the strange death of a beloved savior of silent films and even contacts a deceased movie star.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max
- S17 E6 - Exorcism in ErieApril 28, 201742minZak and the crew travel to Erie, CO, along with a bishop to perform an exorcism on a young man in order to help rid him of a demonic attachment he obtained after trying to conjure an entity years ago.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max