Make Room for MultiplesSeason 1
From anxious first-time parents to seasoned veterans embarking on a second set of multiples, get an inside look at the busy lives of these families and what it takes to manage all of these babies in the first few weeks at home.
- 1. Philadelphia QuadsDecember 22, 200922minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith more than three dozen doctors on hand for the arrival of quadruplets, how will this Philadelphia family fare when the reality finally sinks in? Is this mom and dad prepared for the difficult road ahead?
- 2. Brubacher TwinsDecember 22, 200922minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMommies Jennifer and Robin already have their hands full with three-year old triplet boys, and the nerves are settling in for the arrival of another set of multiples -- twin boys! How will this couple settle into the chaos in store?
- 3. Butler TwinsApril 12, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWillard and Janeka Butler are preparing to add twins to their family of four. When the two new bundles of joy come two weeks earlier than expected, any sense of order goes right out the window.
- 4. Peguero TwinsMarch 29, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJacki and Al already have their hands full with three-year-old Gabriella and six-year-old Joseph. A year after Jacki's gastric bypass surgery, she receives the biggest shock of her life -- she's pregnant with twin boys!
- 5. Hutchcroft TwinsApril 13, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLaura and Corey, who already boast one seven-year-old daughter and a set of 21-month-old twin girls, are ready to welcome another pair of twins into the mix.
- 6. Dwyer TripletsApril 4, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishImagine being pregnant with triplets and not finding out the sex of the babies? But the gender conversation takes a back seat to Kevin and Kristi's anxieties in the delivery room. Four days post-birth, the Dwyers are anything but ready for homecoming day.
- 7. Katz TwinsMarch 31, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith active four-year-old twin boys, the Katz household is already chaotic. Now pregnant with twin girls, Mary and Mitch Katz know their lives are about to change even more. Once the babies come home, how will the couple fare with four kids under four?
- 8. Florestil TwinsApril 5, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the parents of an exuberant 18-month-old daughter, serenity is nowhere to be found for Amanda and Freud. But, if they thought they were just getting the hang of being parents to a toddler, the Florestils are about to take a few steps backwards.
- 9. Long Island QuadsMarch 28, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Debbie's husband was killed four years ago in a fatal car crash, she asked the hospital staff to perform a sperm retrieval on Dave. After many years and 10 IVF attempts to get Debbie pregnant, in a medical miracle, she is having Dave's quadruplets.
- 10. Dobson TripletsMarch 30, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor Trystan and Dale, conceiving and keeping a baby was an excruciating journey. But through the power of prayer and the miracles of modern medicine, they were stunned and blessed with three! For this petite mom, how will she fare on delivery day?
- 11. Bahr TripletsApril 8, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Jeannette and Bobby's three teenagers said they wanted another baby in the house, they definitely got more than they bargained for. Having triplets and being sentenced to bed rest at just 25 weeks, how will this family adjust to the new demands?
- 12. Curzio TwinsApril 7, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGina and her husband Nick head to the hospital in a state of astonishment when her water breaks unexpectedly at 34 weeks. With a one-year old daughter and a three-year old son at home, how will the Curzios handle the addition of two more infants?
- 13. Barton TripletsApril 1, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor Crystal and Dave, conceiving was a struggle. After trying on their own, the couple turned to IVF, and they are now having triplets. A couple weeks after giving birth, the Barton family is home and that is when the fun begins -- three times the fun!
- 14. Duffy TripletsApril 6, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen doctors gave this couple less than a one percent chance of conceiving, they refused to give up hope. After only two rounds of in vitro fertilization, Mike and Kelly get the news they'd been praying for in the form triplets.
- 15. Heilala TwinsApril 19, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe road to parenthood wasn't easy for this young couple, who struggled with infertility for almost a year. Though Meghann and her husband, Mike, had hoped for a vaginal delivery, at the last minute her twin boys have other plans.
- 16. Dotzler QuadsApril 11, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a year and a half of failed attempts at conception, the Casey and James decided to try IUI. The result: a high-risk quadruplet pregnancy! James and Casey watch and wait as their babies come home one at a time
- 17. Ketner TripletsApril 14, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor Abigail and Leroy getting pregnant was like winning the lottery. They conceived their triplet girls naturally -- which happens only one in 8000 times. Although both Abigail and Leroy are nurses, nothing could've prepared them for the stress.
- 18. Anderson TripletsApril 20, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter several attempts to become pregnant, Diane and Jim decided to try one last time. Imagine their joy and surprise when their doctor told them they would soon be parents to triplets. When Jim goes back to work, will Diane be able to handle it alone?
- 19. Balletta TripletsApril 15, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglishAudio languagesEnglishAfter trying to conceive on their own, Rose and Jason turned to IVF and on their second attempt, the doctor informed them there was a small chance that they could have more than twins. But with triplets on the way, here's proof that miracles do happen.
- 20. Youngblood TripletsApril 18, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor Leanne, being pregnant with triplets was no easy feat. Her c-section proves to be a frightening obstacle, and with three babies in the NICU, Leanne and Nick's emotional journey begins.
- 21. Clingan TripletsApril 26, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishScott and Carin are the one in the one-in-8,000 couples who were able to naturally conceive triplets. For Carin, a fitness buff who takes pride in her physical form, and Scott, who is working two jobs to support the family, the news is shocking.
- 22. Mosley TwinsApril 27, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor Mark and Aysia, keeping their pregnancy a secret from your family and friends was a form of self preservation due to a devastating twin miscarriage just a year earlier. How will the couple cope with their mounting anxieties of having twins again?
- 23. Vaughn TripletsApril 22, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Keth and Sabrina began fertility treatments they knew there was a chance they could have multiples, but they never in their wildest dreams expected TRIPLETS!
- 24. Wysokoski TwinsApril 25, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter years of dating, Eric and Kellie were ready to start a family. In a bustling household, including Kellie's four-year-old son, and mom, imagine the couple's surprise when they learned that they would be welcoming twin boys into the world.
- 25. Johnson TwinsApril 21, 201022minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTessa and Beau spent the last 18-years cutting their teeth as parents by rearing the six children with whom they have already been blessed. Are Tessa and Beau prepared for twin boys, and how will they find room in the apartment for the children?
- discovery plus