- S1 E1 - PilotOctober 20, 20221 h 12 min16+Stuck in a small town without many prospects, Flynne Fisher is a brilliant gamer who works a dead end job to support her veteran brother and ailing mother. When her brother enlists her help playing an advanced video game known as a SIM , Flynne sees something she shouldn't, bringing real life danger to the family's doorstep.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E2 - Empathy BonusOctober 20, 20221 h 5 min16+Mercenaries raid the family home. Seeking answers, Flynne returns to the headset and learns it is not a game, but a time machine that goes 70 years into the future. Flynne makes a deal with Wilf and Lev and agrees to help find Aelita.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E3 - Haptic DriftOctober 27, 20221 h 11 min16+Flynne and Wilf work together to find Aelita. Meanwhile, Burton takes steps to eliminate a new threat.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E4 - JackpotNovember 3, 202258min16+Flynne’s health takes a turn. Wilf visits Flynne in Clanton, deepening their relationship. Flynne learns the truth about her future.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E5 - What About Bob?November 10, 202259min16+Flynne’s life is threatened again, forcing her to confront Cherise.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E6 - Fuck You and Eat ShitNovember 17, 20221 h 1 min16+Flynne and Wilf discover Aelita’s ties to the Neoprims, who want to destroy London as we know it. Inspector Lowbeer makes her appearance in London and demands to meet Flynne, Burton and Conner.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E7 - The DoodadNovember 24, 202255min16+Flynne, Burton and Conner meet with Lowbeer and are put to the test. Meanwhile, Ella’s life is in danger, and Tommy deals with the Sheriff and Corbell Pickett his own way.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E8 - The Creation of a Thousand ForestsDecember 1, 202258min16+Ash finds an unlikely ally. Wilf discovers some unsettling truths about Aelita. Flynne tries to save her world from Cherise.Watch with a free Prime trial
Kind. Diligent. Tougher than she looks. Flynne scrapes by, working to keep her mom’s prescriptions coming. Not much of a future, but that’s everyone in Clanton. She deserves a better world than this. She’ll have to fight for it.
Flynne’s mischievous older brother, a Marine with haptic implants. Also an extremely efficient machine for dispensing violence. Burton rankles his sister, but underneath their banter rests a bedrock of love and loyalty. Burton conceals his trauma from his family, but would do anything to protect them.
Conner grew up with Fishers, enlisting with his best bud Burton and returning a triple amputee. He seeks escape from chronic pain by drowning his bitterness in a bottle. Still a wry and lethal wingman, and given the proper chance, ready to become the hero he is fated to be.
Wilf’s a professional bullshitter, helping rich people—namely, Lev Zubov--get out of the problems they get themselves into. Prefers to skate the surface, avoiding the probing neediness of feelings, if he can. Part of him wants to take the plunge…but maybe he’s worried about just how deep he’ll fall.
Mysterious. Idealistic. She wants to save the world. Or a world. Aelita is the person who hired Burton to play a strangely realistic game. When Flynne takes over, she’s the only witness to Aelita’s fate.
An advanced remotely controlled robot, designed to look as humanlike as possible. They’re used as physical avatars so someone can be present in a location (or a time) when their real body is elsewhere.
The physical embodiment of virtual assistants. Their tessellated wireframes differentiate them from their more humanlike cousins, Peripherals, and mainly operate for commercial and domestic use. Some have more specialized skills and are decorated to model their function--art as much as appliance.
Conner’s highly customized one-man vehicle. Conner can be found patrolling the roads in it, mostly late at night when ordinary folks are sleeping.
Cybernetic enhancements courtesy of the US Military. Connecting fellow soldiers together in a sort of “hivemind”--like Bluetooth connecting phones--improving the unit’s instant communication and therefore, collective effectiveness. They aren’t exactly comfortable, though.
- Content advisory
- Nudity violence substance use alcohol use smoking foul language sexual content
- Audio languages
- English English [Audio Description] ಕನ್ನಡ Italiano Deutsch தமிழ் עברית Indonesia Português (Portugal) Tiếng Việt Español (Latinoamérica) Ελληνικά తెలుగు Français (France) Bahasa Melayu Français (Canada) Filipino 日本語 Português (Brasil) Nederlands മലയാളം Español (España) हिन्दी العربية Polski Čeština Magyar Türkçe ไทย Català Română
- English [CC] العربية Català Čeština Dansk Deutsch Ελληνικά Español (Latinoamérica) Español (España) Euskara Suomi Filipino Français (Canada) Français (France) Galego עברית हिन्दी Magyar Indonesia Italiano 日本語 ಕನ್ನಡ 한국어 മലയാളം Bahasa Melayu Norsk Bokmål Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Português (Portugal) Română Русский Svenska தமிழ் తెలుగు ไทย Türkçe Українська Tiếng Việt 中文（简体） 中文（繁體）
- Vincenzo NataliAlrick Riley
- Jonah NolanLisa JoyAthena Wickham