Who Killed Jane Doe?
Behind the discovery of every Jane Doe lies two stories: the detectives puzzling out her identity and how she died, and her family struggling to find her. In each episode, we give a voice to the nameless and a final resting place to a missing loved one.
IMDb 7.920176 episodes
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- S1 E1 - The Girl in the GulfMarch 13, 201743minAn unidentified woman's body surfaces in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Meanwhile, a woman vanishes from her new home in Florida. Almost 30 years later, both tales are untangled to reveal a story of love, loss, life and death.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E2 - Runaway JaneMarch 27, 201743minWhen a young woman's body is discovered naked and alone in a Minnesota ditch, investigators embark on a decades-long hunt to identify her. Meanwhile, over 1,000 miles away, a family in despair won't stop looking for the daughter and sister they love.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E3 - The Lady in the WoodsMarch 6, 201743minNot long after a jogger discovers a woman's body off a remote road in Pennsylvania, a family worries when the godmother never shows up to a baptism. A frantic search begins for a missing woman that leads investigators up and down the East Coast.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E4 - The Scarlett DoeDecember 31, 201643minThe body of a beautiful woman is found in the Pennsylvania woods near Christmas time, and it's clear her death is no accident. A decade-spanning investigation begins, and officials are determined to discover this woman's name and bring her home.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E5 - Girl Gone WestFebruary 27, 201743minA young woman's body is found in the Arizona desert, scorched by the sun. Over 2,500 miles away, a young man worries about his missing sister. An investigation into her death begins, and it will take decades to reveal her name and her killer.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E6 - Her Whispering BonesMarch 20, 201743minIn October 2005, on her youngest son's 7th birthday, Pamela Knight vanishes. Years later, two men run across the remains of a woman buried under an abandoned shed. It will take seven years and a prison row confession to find out what happened.This video is currently unavailable
- None available
- Justin WolfeDavid EricksonBecky DodsonValerie Haselton DrescherRebecca Toth DiefenbachAllison BraggJulian C. HamerLisa Hendin
- Kevin Conway
- discovery plus Seeking Justice