A 14-year-old girl goes missing ahead of her central role in the local Mayday pageant, and residents of the local community start to wonder which one of them might be responsible for her abduction.
- 1. Episode 1November 22, 201554min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe community of a small village eagerly anticipates the annual Mayday pageant, but celebrations are thrown into disarray when 14-year-old Hattie Sutton, the May Queen, fails to appear.
- 2. Episode 2November 22, 201554min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSteve leads the search party as they resume their work, but may be trying to deflect attention from his brother, Seth. Malcolm fails to come home, and a suspicious Gail solicits their son's help in searching for clues.
- 3. Episode 3November 22, 201554min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishGail struggles to deal with the revelations about Malcolm, who is now a principal suspect in Hattie's abduction. Steve suggests that the Suttons reach out to Angie, and tries to manage the increasingly disturbed Seth.
- 4. Episode 4November 22, 201553min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThere is a reported sighting of the missing Hattie. Linus discovers the connection between Everett and Hattie, and makes a dangerous promise to Caitlin. Fiona and Alan row over Charlotte's erratic behavior. Gail and James fall out over Malcolm. Seth's actions drive Steve to extreme measures.
- 5. Episode 5November 22, 201554min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe villagers attend a memorial service for Hattie. Seth decides to use the occasion to deliver a message, and Steve's loyalties are torn. Linus finally discovers the truth about Everett, and Caitlin provides a revelation.
- 6. Mayday: Behind the ScenesMarch 6, 201323minNRSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBehind the scenes on the set of Mayday.
- Brian Welsh
- Acorn TV
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 13+ Teens. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Violence alcohol use smoking foul language sexual content