Too LargeSeason 1
With the help of renowned bariatric surgeon Dr. Procter, morbidly obese individuals attempt to lose weight in order to change their lives forever. They face extreme challenges as they work to reinvent their deadly lifestyles.
- 1. We Big but We PrettyJune 1, 20211 h 31 minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMeghan hopes to get weight loss surgery along with her overweight best friend, Vannessa. Vannessa is afraid of trying to lose weight only to fail, and she also struggles to maintain a healthy diet because all her groceries come from a local food pantry.
- 2. Dr. Procter Is a Daddy!June 8, 20211 h 26 minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCorey is a young gay man who is just getting back on his feet after being homeless, but he needs to make big changes in his life if he is going to live out his dreams. When Dr. Procter postpones his surgery, Corey tries to stay focused on his diet.
- 3. Ready To Change My LifeNovember 24, 202146minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish, English [CC], FrançaisAudio languagesEnglishGeorge is a kind-hearted kindergarten teacher who weighs nearly 700 pounds. He is determined to lose weight to help him win back his ex-girlfriend. As George works hard to lose weight, he discovers that the love he has been missing most is self-love.
- 4. Fat Girl's DreamDecember 1, 202146minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish, English [CC], FrançaisAudio languagesEnglishJennifer used to do everything with her family, but a car accident five years ago led to severe weight gain and a massive lymphedema on her leg. Jennifer feels like bariatric surgery is her last chance to regain mobility and get her family life back.
- 5. The Original Heavy HittaDecember 29, 202145minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish, English [CC], FrançaisAudio languagesEnglishJasmin is a young single mom who weighs 604 pounds and has lost almost all of her independence. Her mother was recently diagnosed with MS, and Jasmin knows that she must get bariatric surgery so she can take care of her mom and her 7-year-old son.
- 6. Straight Outta ShapeJanuary 5, 202245minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish, English [CC], FrançaisAudio languagesEnglishAt 708 pounds, Jessica is battling a host of life-threatening illnesses. Amanda, a former patient of Dr. Procter, convinces Jessica she must pursue bariatric surgery. Unfortunately, an emergency hospitalization throws Jessica's weight loss off track.
- 101. Too Large TrailerOctober 13, 20222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith the help of renowned bariatric surgeon Dr. Procter, morbidly obese individuals attempt to lose weight in order to change their lives forever. They face extreme challenges as they work to reinvent their deadly lifestyles.
- 102. Where Are They Now: MeghanOctober 13, 202210minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMeghan tries on new dresses to show off her post-surgery body.
- 103. Where Are They Now: VannessaOctober 13, 202210minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA health scare put Vannessa's weight loss goals on hold, but now she's ready to show Dr. Procter how committed she is to getting approved for surgery.
- 104. Where Are They Now: CoreyOctober 13, 20228minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCorey is ready to make a statement post-surgery by transforming his body into a work of art.
- 106. Where Are They Now: JasminOctober 13, 20228minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJasmin's new health-focused lifestyle is giving her the ability to be active with her son and family.
- 107. Where Are They Now: AmandaOctober 13, 202210minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFive hundred pounds down from her original weight, Amanda meets with a plastic surgeon about removing her loose skin.
- Where Are They Now: George10minTV-14
Surgery has given George a new lease on life, and now he's checking off a major bucket-list item with a special guest!
- discovery plus Journeys