Most Likely To...
When a high school student is declared “Most Likely to Succeed,” their families and communities have the highest hopes for their future. This true-crime series tells the story of celebrated students whose lives don’t turn out like anyone expected.
- S1 E1 - Brotherly LoveJune 25, 201344minButch Pratt was a star athlete in school and the first of his family to go to college. He joined a fraternity and befriended Ed Swiger. The two decided to steal from their fraternity and when Butch turns himself in, Ed decides to silence him for good.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E2 - Children of the Corn(stalks)June 12, 201344minWhen Jerry Mark decided not to take over his family business, his youngest brother Les took the responsibility. When Les and his family are murdered all fingers are pointed at addict brother Tom. But could it have been Jerry who regretted his decision?Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E3 - The Hypocritical OathJuly 9, 201344minRobert and Marilyn Reza had a successful lung practice, two young daughters, and appeared to be the perfect couple. When Marilyn is found dead it comes to light that Bob was having an affair with the church organist. But who would want to kill Marilyn?Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E4 - 'Til Death Did We PartJune 5, 201344minLynette and Tom were high school sweethearts. Tom was a successful engineer and Lynette put her dreams on hold to take care of her family. When her body is found dismembered Tom claims she killed herself, but how could her body have been dismembered?Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E5 - Semper DieJune 18, 201344minJohn Diamond had one weakness…women. Even two divorces before twenty-five couldn’t stop him from looking. He meets Michelle Theer online; the only problem is she is married. When her husband is found dead behind Michelles office, the signs point to John.Free trial of discovery+
- S1 E6 - Poisoned PassionsJuly 2, 201344minEric Miller sacrificed med school for his wife Ann. The two worked as medical researchers and had a beautiful baby girl. When Eric is poisoned and dies as a result of it, it is very suspicious. Turns out the closest supply for the arsenic was Ann's lab.Free trial of discovery+