Most Likely To...Season 1
When a high school student is declared “Most Likely to Succeed,” their families and communities have the highest hopes for their future. This true-crime series tells the story of celebrated students whose lives don’t turn out like anyone expected.
- 1. Brotherly LoveJune 26, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishButch Pratt was a star athlete in school and the first of his family to go to college. He joined a fraternity and befriended Ed Swiger. The two decided to steal from their fraternity and when Butch turns himself in, Ed decides to silence him for good.
- 2. Children of the Corn(stalks)June 12, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen Jerry Mark decided not to take over his family business, his youngest brother Les took the responsibility. When Les and his family are murdered all fingers are pointed at addict brother Tom. But could it have been Jerry who regretted his decision?
- 3. The Hypocritical OathJuly 10, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRobert and Marilyn Reza had a successful lung practice, two young daughters, and appeared to be the perfect couple. When Marilyn is found dead it comes to light that Bob was having an affair with the church organist. But who would want to kill Marilyn?
- 4. 'Til Death Did We PartJune 5, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLynette and Tom were high school sweethearts. Tom was a successful engineer and Lynette put her dreams on hold to take care of her family. When her body is found dismembered Tom claims she killed herself, but how could her body have been dismembered?
- 5. Semper DieJune 19, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJohn Diamond had one weakness…women. Even two divorces before twenty-five couldn’t stop him from looking. He meets Michelle Theer online; the only problem is she is married. When her husband is found dead behind Michelles office, the signs point to John.
- 6. Poisoned PassionsJuly 3, 201344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishEric Miller sacrificed med school for his wife Ann. The two worked as medical researchers and had a beautiful baby girl. When Eric is poisoned and dies as a result of it, it is very suspicious. Turns out the closest supply for the arsenic was Ann's lab.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind