8,62008ÖVER 13 ÅR
Combining uncompromising historical accuracy with compelling mysteries, this acclaimed PBS series continues with three feature-length episodes. Michael Kitchen (Out of Africa) stars as DCS Christopher Foyle, investigating wartime crimes in an English coastal town. With the end of World War II slowly but inevitably approaching, Foyle and his fellow citizens learn the price of victory and face a peace that will transform their lives in unexpected ways. This program is also available through Acorn Media as Foyle's War, Set 5.
- 1. Plan Of Attack12 juli 20081 h 33 minÖVER 13 ÅRUndertexterEnglish, English [CC]LjudspråkEnglishApril 1944. DS Milner's investigation of a transportation fraud sets in motion a series of events that brings Foyle back to the force. As Hastings hosts an ecumenical conference on the morality of continued Allied bombing, Foyle probes the suspicious death of a young cartographer from the Air Ministry office.
- 2. Broken Souls19 juli 20081 h 31 minÖVER 13 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishOctober 1944. At a psychiatric clinic treating troubled soldiers, the investigation of a doctor's murder turns up no shortage of suspects among the patients and staff. It also complicates Foyle's friendship with Dr. Josef Novak, the Polish refugee who heads the clinic.
- 3. All Clear26 juli 20081 h 32 minÖVER 13 ÅRUndertexterEnglish [CC]LjudspråkEnglishMay 1945. As all of Britain awaits the formal announcement of the war's end, Foyle reluctantly joins a committee preparing to keep public order during the celebration to come. But the end comes too soon for two men--one a stabbing victim, the other an apparent suicide.
- Jill Green
- RLJ Entertainment Acorn Media
- Amazons åldersklassificering
- ÖVER 13 ÅR Tonåringar. Läs mer
- Våld alkoholanvändning språk med svordomar sexuellt innehåll