Prosecutor Janet King (Marta Dusseldorp, A Place to Call Home, Jack Irish) returns from maternity leave and is thrust into the spotlight on a controversial case involving a senior-ranking police officer. Though she proves herself as a capable and gifted crownie, she struggles to balance her roles at home with her incredible workload at the Department of Public Prosecutions.
- 1. A Song of Experience26 de fevereiro de 201456min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishAfter returning from maternity leave, Janet King is assigned to prosecute a case involving police commissioner Steven Blakely, who is accused of giving his cancer-stricken wife a fatal dose of morphine.
- 2. Every Contact Leaves a Trace5 de março de 201456min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishKing's heavy workload forces her to spend more time away from her family. Erin and Owen try to coax a reluctant witness into testifying against a biker accused of murder. Without a body or a strong motive, the Blakely case stagnates until King's boss, Tony Gillies, pushes it to trial.
- 3. Natural Justice12 de março de 201458min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishDiane finally breaks down and makes a statement but does not admit guilt. A strange development in the Moreno case intertwines with Diane's involvement in the Blakely case. Erin deals with traumatic flashbacks and deliberates whether to testify in court, which could put her life in danger.
- 4. The Third Man19 de março de 201457min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishAndy questions Danny Novak after he is seen on surveillance with Blakely on the day he went missing. Richard takes it upon himself to look out for Danny's daughter, Tatum. Lina attends compulsory psychological counseling as part of working for the Department of Public Prosecutions.
- 5. Lurking Doubt26 de março de 201454min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishA media scandal sweeps through the department when King and Erin are accused of having an affair, and the judge from the Moreno case is brought in to investigate. After a terrifying experience, Ash and the babies leave home for their safety.
- 6. Overtime2 de abril de 201458min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishKing insists that Moreno is involved in Blakely's murder, but Andy urges her to be more prudent with charging him. So King hones in on Blakely's daughter, Maya, to gain more information about Moreno. Lina attempts to resign, but Tony refuses to allow it. With Ash and the kids still in hiding, King misses her family.
- 7. An Achilles Heal9 de abril de 201457min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishA new body is found, adding complexity to the Blakely case. The attorneys try to convince Maya to testify against Nelson again in court. Lina and Andy struggle with fertility issues, and Owen has a suspicious appointment.
- 8. The Greatest Good16 de abril de 201458min13+LegendasEnglish [CC]Idiomas de áudioEnglishAndy and Jack confront Blakely's son, who reveals startling information. Danny Novak is arrested and questioned. A new and volatile suspect materializes as King races to piece together the case and protect her family.