Gold, Lies & VideotapeSeason 1
One family has been fighting the US government to recover a $28-billion treasure in New Mexico for over 80 years. Now, they're revealing hundreds of hours of footage to prove their case and discover the truth, once and for all.
- 1. David vs. GoliathJanuary 13, 202343min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Noss family discovers a treasure worth $28 billion. But when the land is annexed by the U.S. government, it sets the stage for a mystery that goes unsolved for decades. Now the family reveals all in their quest for the truth and their fortune.
- 2. Where Gold Goes, Blood FlowsJanuary 20, 202344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDoc and Babe take extreme measures to recover the billions in gold bars sealed underground. Alex and team explore the fissure and make a big discovery that brings them one step closer to the treasure.
- 3. Truth ... and ConsequencesJanuary 27, 202344min16+SubtitlesEnglishAudio languagesEnglishThe Noss family is removed from their claim when Victorio Peak is annexed for a military base. Soon after, Babe hears of soldiers digging. Terry and Alex become suspicious of a team member who could have removed treasure worth millions.
- 4. GoldfinderFebruary 2, 202344minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Watergate hearings put the story of the Victorio Peak treasure on the front pages of newspapers around the world. Hundreds descend on the peak looking for gold, forcing the Noss family to defend their claim.
- 5. The MonsterFebruary 26, 202343min16+SubtitlesEnglishAudio languagesEnglishTerry takes over the family's mission to recover the gold at Victorio Peak and makes a huge breakthrough with the military. Alex tries an ambitious new engineering project to find the $28 billion treasure.
- 6. Orgy of EvidenceMarch 5, 202344min16+SubtitlesEnglish, English [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTerry reveals his secret meetings with high-ranking officials and an explosive interview with a White Sands soldier that exposes the government's involvement. The crew on the peak make a final push to find the 16,000 gold bars and treasure.
- 101. Gold, Lies & Videotape TrailerJanuary 5, 20232minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTerry Delonas details his family's battle to regain access to land rumored to be the largest treasure horde in the American Southwest. It's a tale of discovery, lies, greed, conspiracy and betrayal that reaches the highest levels of government.
- discovery plus Adventure & Documentaries