When his latest outburst goes viral, volatile celebrity chef Easton West (Erik Thomson) flees back to his Australian hometown and tries to reinvent himself through an unlikely partnership with his 19-year-old pastry wunderkind niece (Natalie Abbott). This "sharp satire" (The Guardian) also stars Rachel Griffiths and Remy Hii. "Deliciously funny" —The Sydney Morning Herald.
Al hacer clic en reproducir, aceptas nuestros Términos de uso
- 1. Episode 12 de febrero de 202129 minTV-14SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishWhen opening night at his new Shanghai restaurant turns into a pig-throwing disaster, disgraced celebrity chef Easton West returns to his hometown of Adelaide, Australia, to confront his past—and discovers a potential way to reinvent his career by partnering with his pastry chef wunderkind niece, Diana.
- 2. Episode 29 de febrero de 202128 minTV-14SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishEaston and Diana decide to open a new restaurant, but first they"re going to need to convince local winemaker/property owner Margot Duplass to hand over a space for free—and convince Denise that Diana isn"t selling her soul to the Easton-shaped devil.
- 3. Episode 316 de febrero de 202128 minTV-14SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishWhile Diana sets off in search of the perfect dessert for opening night of their new restaurant, June, Easton struggles to clear all the crap out of the house so that he can set up a dining room—and by crap, that of course means his rusted-in old drunk of a father.
- 4. Episode 423 de febrero de 202129 minTV-14SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishAs the restaurant prepares to open to industry and press, Diana has roped in Kwame and her best friend Nayani to work for free. But Easton has gone full control-freak, and as disasters pile up, he takes his rage out on his staff. Diana decides she can"t take much more of this and decides to serve a shocking dessert to the waiting crowd—which, much to Easton"s dismay, completely steals the show.
- 5. Episode 52 de marzo de 202128 minTV-14SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishAfter Diana steals all the praise at their opening night and Easton attempts to fire her, he stumbles off into the Adelaide hills in search of solace but finds a drum circle—and hallucinogens. Meanwhile, as Denise takes Diana bed shopping, mother and daughter challenge some hard truths. When Easton makes a final play to convince Diana to come back to work, she"s wary of his promise to change.
- 6. Episode 69 de marzo de 202128 minTV-14SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishThe restaurant is a flourishing success, building off Diana"s unique ideas for experiential dining. But when the council shuts them down for all manner of health and safety breaches, Easton contemplates selling out and Diana contemplates bailing altogether.
- 7. Bonus: Behind the Scenes13 de febrero de 20228 minTV-14SubtítulosEnglish [CC]Idiomas de audioEnglishA behind-the-scenes look at the making of Aftertaste and the cast and crew's favorite food experiences.