Stolen Voices, Buried Secrets
Told from the point of view of the all-knowing victim, these stories lead to the solution of real-life murders. Using the clues left by friends, family members and law enforcement, the viewers must come to their own conclusion on who the real killer is.
- 1. Night AngelDecember 5, 201122minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn 18-year-old Midwestern teenager vanishes into thin air one cold December night. Her family knows that something is wrong when she doesn't come home, but police can't prove any crime without a body, and that's just how her killer wants it.
- 2. Lethal LiaisonDecember 12, 201122minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA San Diego family is in shock when their 22-year-old daughter and her baby are found strangled in her apartment. The horrible nature of this crime makes investigators and the community wonder what kind of animal would kill a mom and her baby.
- 3. The MaskDecember 19, 201122minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a small-town woman goes missing one night, the people in her community are baffled. The case goes cold soon after her body is discovered. Little do police know, the identity of her killer is right under her fingertips.
- 4. (In)securityDecember 26, 201122minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA hardworking, young father in Salt Lake City goes missing. His wife can't help wondering if all the newfound responsibilities have become too great for him, but when his body is found in the desert sand, police know he never left his family by choice.
- 5. Missing Mother's DayJanuary 2, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA woman in reported missing in a small town in the Georgia countryside. There were a lot of questions and not a lot of answers in a place where everyone knows each other's secrets -- but in this small town, this secret stays buried for far too long.
- 6. Hunting SeasonJanuary 9, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA man goes hunting but never comes come back, and when police find his body, they only find two bullets and a set of footprints. In Tennessee, the woods grow thick and deep -- deep enough to hide a killer for 25 years.
- 7. A Walk in the ParkJanuary 16, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJeanette Kirby is brutally stabbed to death on an afternoon walk in the park. Two days later, a second body is found in the very same park. The murders send shock waves through the small, close-knit community and leave police searching for a killer.
- 8. Written in BloodJanuary 23, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLife was sweet for a 25-year-old wife and expecting mother in suburban Chicago, but when she and her husband are gunned down in what looks to be a professional hit, investigators ponder if it was an assassination or something even more sinister.
- 9. Recipe for MurderJanuary 30, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a devoted mother's body is found in a vacant apartment in Wichita, Kansas, her kids struggle to make sense of it. The graphic nature of the scene tells police it was more than just random violence -- this was personal.
- 10. Into the WildFebruary 6, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA beloved teacher and outdoorsman in Yucaipa, California, goes missing. When his truck is found abandoned on the side of the road, rumors surface about a man suffering from depression who might have fallen victim to a satanic cult.
- 11. Twisted LoveFebruary 13, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA pretty girl next door who always had a kind word and a smile is found dead in a field up near the quarry. Her murder was unsolved for 16 years until two detectives refused to leave any stone unturned.
- 12. Fatal CrossroadsFebruary 20, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter 42 years of work with Boeing, Ron Whitehead's cruise control to retirement is cut short. When his body is found dead at an intersection, his family is in utter shock, and what appears to be a carjacking gone wrong is by no means an accident.
- 13. Man DownFebruary 27, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a volunteer firefighter and police officer fails to call his mother on her birthday, his family knows something is wrong. The search for his killer leads police to wonder whether if he could have been killed by friendly fire.
- 14. River of DeathJuly 9, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLisa Allison is from a small Texas town. She leaves her house bound for the local car wash but doesn't return. The next morning, her dead body is found floating in the river, and its current brings many different suspects to the surface.
- 15. With a Friend Like This ...July 9, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwenty-year-old Cathy Tameny is a single parent who works hard to provide for her young son. When Cathy is found strangled in her Anaheim, California, apartment, police are baffled, but 20 years and 2,000 miles can't hide her killer.
- 16. Hook, Line and SinkerJuly 16, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a night out with friends, Teresa Comfort's body is found in her car submerged in a lake. Investigators suspect Teresa's boyfriend, but his alibi checks out. Then an unexpected tip comes in, leading them to her murderer.
- 17. A Deadly HarvestJuly 16, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen high school sweethearts disappear after attending a wedding, most people think they've eloped, but as time passes with no sign of the teens, their families begin to worry that the couple has met a more sinister fate.
- 18. Caught on TapeJuly 23, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTosha Lampkin leaves her motel and never returns. Her rental car is found burning on a rural road, and firefighters discover her body in the trunk. Investigators hope an image caught on the motel surveillance camera will lead them to Tosha's killer.
- 19. One Last RideJuly 30, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA young husband and father with a passion for cars decides to sell his classic Mustang and focus on life as a family man, but he never returns from selling the car. His disappearance remains a mystery until someone with a guilty conscience comes clean.
- 20. Silent VowAugust 6, 201221minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTina Morton Clegg is working for a Portland non-profit when two men walk into her office and murder her in cold blood. Oregon police launch an investigation that leads them down into a labyrinth of bold lies, family ties and scorned lovers.
- 21. New Year's Eve MurderAugust 13, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKim Dunkin's body is found in her car on New Year's Day, 1993, and the scene leaves police with little to go on. After years of leads that go nowhere, authorities finally find their man -- working a most-unlikely profession.
- 22. Blind FaithAugust 20, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a minister is attacked in his home, his family wonders who could take from someone who gives freely, but when the minister dies from his injuries, investigators know that while forgiveness may be divine, justice must be served.
- 23. Out of the AshesAugust 27, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLula Young from Mississippi was diagnosed with cancer, and everyone in town is sure she will beat the disease. Suddenly, Lula dies in a fire that engulfs her home. Police soon find out that not everyone loved Lula as much as they said they did.
- 24. Night Shift NightmareSeptember 3, 201222minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRochelle Anderson, a 25-year-old single mother, is found beaten at the gas station where she works. Police wonder who could harm such a fun and friendly woman and if their motive was for love, money or just plain evil.
- 25. Morning AmbushSeptember 10, 201221minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRobert Taylor's life is cut short when he is gunned down on his way to work. As years pass, family and friends wonder if they will ever find out who killed Robert until a guilty conscious drives his killer to make a shocking confession.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind