Trial File takes a look back at some of the Law&Crime Trial network's most high profile criminal trials, featuring evidence and testimony as it happened in the courtroom.
- S1 E1 - Texas v. Amber GuygerOn the evening of September 6th 2018, off-duty police officer Amber Guyger shot and killed 26-year-old Botham Jean, in his own apartment. Guyger claims that she mistook Jean's apartment for her own, and that she shot in self defense.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E2 - Florida v. Mark SieversDr. Teresa Sievers was found bludgeoned to death in her home the morning of June 29th, 2015. Her husband, Mark Sievers, was accused with hiring his best friend, and another man, to murder his wife while he was out of town.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E3 - South Carolina v. Timothy JonesTimothy Jones was arrested and charged for murdering his 5 children in August 2014. Jones left the bodies of 8-year-old Merah, 7-year-old Elias, 6-year-old Nahtahn, 2-year-old Gabriel, and 1-year-old Abigail Jones, in trash bags on an abandoned road in Alabama.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E4 - Ohio v. Lindsay PartinBabysitter Lindsay Partin, 36, stood trial in Butler County, Ohio for the death of three-year-old Hannah Wesche, and prosecutors said it was all over ketchup. The defendant faced charges of murder, involuntary manslaughter, and endangering children.Watch with a free Prime trial
- S1 E5 - Florida v. Denise WilliamsDenise Williams was arrested for assisting in the plot to murder her husband, Jerry Michael Williams, back in 2000. Mike Williams was initially thought to have disappeared on a duck hunting trip on Lake Seminole. 18 years later, Denise's second husband, and friend of Mike, Brian Winchester, claims he and Denise planned Mike's murder so that they could be together.Watch with a free Prime trial