Military-trained Dave Canterbury and naturalist Cody Lundin take on some of the planet's most unforgiving terrain to demonstrate in their own way how the right skills and some creative thinking can keep you alive.
- 1. ShipwreckedJune 11, 201044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCody and Dave land on a deserted island along the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada. It's the middle of winter, and the duo uses every resource available to survive, including items salvaged from the raft that brought them to this desolate location.
- 2. Failed AscentJune 18, 201044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe survivalists attempt to survive atop a snow-covered mountain in New Zealand. Dave is astounded by Cody's refusal to wear shoes in such brutal conditions, and Cody has doubts when Dave suggests they save time by rappelling into a crevasse.
- 3. Out of AirJune 25, 201044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDave and Cody travel to Belize to portray SCUBA divers lost within a maze of underground caves where it is easy to become disoriented and run out of air. The survivalists have only each other and their diving equipment to help them reach the surface.
- 4. Desert BreakdownJuly 2, 201044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDave and Cody attempt to find their way out of a volcanic field in Peru as they portray tourists whose car has broken down far from civilization. Dave is left behind with the automobile, while Cody braves punishing conditions to search for food and water.
- 5. Panic in the JungleJuly 9, 201044minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDave and Cody portray lost hikers dropped into the middle of the unforgiving jungles of Laos. The survivalists disagree about the safest way to obtain water but find they can work together when it's time for fire-making.
- 6. SwampedJuly 16, 201043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDave and Cody portray boaters lost in the maze of the Louisiana bayou. The survival experts endure stifling heat, violent rainstorms, and the threat of hypothermia as they work together to stay alive in alligator country.
- 7. Split UpJuly 23, 201043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDave and Cody are miles apart in Arizona and tasked to locate each other through rough terrain. Dave begins in the Ponderosa Pine forest with no compass. Cody is stranded in an Arizona desert where he signals his whereabouts to his survival partner.
- 8. SoakedJuly 30, 201042minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe survivalists portray lost hunters whose boat overturns in a Pacific Northwest river. Cody struggles to find enough dry wood to make a fire, which could lead to hypothermia. Meanwhile, Dave creates an arrow from pieces of a broken glass bottle.
- 10. Bogged DownAugust 20, 201043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDave and Cody portray travelers lost in a dangerous Brazilian wetland home to vicious piranha and giant anaconda. They wade through the swamp searching for dry land, but Cody's bare feet could slow them down if they become infected.
- discovery plus Survival