Contractor Bryan Baeumler and his wife, Sarah, move their family to South Andros Island in the Bahamas to restore a rundown beach resort. They have six months to transform the property in order to make the grand re-opening date of the Caerula Mar Club.
- 1. Paradise FoundJuly 25, 202143minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishContractor Bryan Baeumler, his wife, Sarah, and their four kids travel to South Andros Island, Bahamas, to begin renovating a 50-year-old beachfront resort. As demolition begins, the crew uncovers major termite damage.
- 2. The Deep EndJune 14, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDemolition begins on the honeymoon suite and pool. Then, the crew uncovers decrepit plumbing in the hotel block, putting stress on the build's schedule and budget.
- 3. When It Rains, It PoursJune 21, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBryan begins work on the two-bedroom villa as the crew repairs the hotel block roof. A delayed shipment pushes back the construction schedule, and after a major rainstorm, the Bryan and Sarah make a difficult decision about the opening date.
- 4. Power StruggleJune 28, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBryan and Sarah butt heads over priorities and when Bryan has to leave the site for a few days, Sarah is left in charge. Then, Adam and Bryan race against the clock to pay their power bill.
- 5. Out of GasJuly 5, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishBryan's headaches continue as he turns his attention to the pool bar, and he and Sarah debate design decisions in the common areas. The industrial kitchen is delayed as the team struggles with the shipping timeline.
- 6. Bottoms UpJuly 12, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSarah and Bryan navigate a new learning curve in hospitality as their build transitions into a business. They argue over projects that are still not finished, despite their ticking timeline, and two suites are revealed.
- 7. This Build is a BeachJuly 19, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTensions run high as Bryan and Sarah begin landscaping, and Sarah reveals she needs a break from the build. On their one year anniversary of living on the island, the couple looks back at how their renovation project has evolved.
- 8. Set in StoneJuly 26, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe resort's grand opening date looms over construction progress as Bryan and Sarah focus on the clubhouse. The crew tackles the spa and gives the hotel sign a facelift, and the couple gets hit with unexpected expenses as their budget balloons.
- 9. Eye of the StormAugust 2, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith only eight weeks until opening, the hotel block delivers another hiccup. Hurricane Dorian devastates the Bahamas, and Bryan and Sarah wrestle with what's best for their family and the construction.
- 10. Race to the AltarAugust 9, 202043minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe crew tackles final details around the resort as the soft opening date inches closer. With staff hiring and training underway, Sarah and Bryan welcome their first guests for a wedding.
- 11. Open for Business: ExtendedAugust 16, 20201 h 4 minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIncluding bonus footage, stress puts a major strain on Bryan and Sarah's relationship just days before their opening. The entire crew rushes to meet their final deadline, and the couple prepares for Caerula Mar's grand opening.