The Mind of a Murderer
Criminal Psychologist Dr. Michelle Ward goes behind prison walls to dive inside the minds of murderers and uncover the hidden motivations behind their crimes. Using her expert training, she pushes murderers to admit what they won't confess to anyone else.
- 1. Ivy League KillerFebruary 19, 201544minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter Wall Street lawyer Jason Bohn mercilessly strangles and beats his girlfriend to death in their New York City apartment, he claims he can't remember a thing. Dr. Michelle Ward goes behind prison walls to get the truth.
- 2. Heat of the NightFebruary 26, 201544minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a heated argument over an alleged affair, Janene Patton kills her husband Troy with one shot to the head. She claims it was an accident, but Dr. Michelle Ward is determined to find out if there's more to the story than meets the eye.
- 3. Evil RiderMarch 5, 201544minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn a drug-fueled killing spree, Karl Knapp brutally guns down his ex-girlfriend and two other innocent people. Dr. Michelle Ward goes behind prison walls to find out if it was an act of desperation or cold-blooded murder.
- 4. Rage and RampageMarch 12, 201544minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn a rage, Willie Trottie stalks and guns down his ex-girlfriend and her brother while her family watches in horror. Dr. Michelle Ward heads to death row where he awaits execution to find out if it was a crime of passion or self-defense.
- 5. Bad to the BoneMarch 19, 201544minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn one of the worst crimes imaginable, Tracy Beatty strangles his mother to death, then buries her in a shallow grave in her backyard. Dr. Michelle Ward talks to Tracy on death row to understand how he could commit such a horrific crime.
- 6. Cutthroat CriminalMarch 26, 201544minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDr. Michelle Ward gets inside the mind of death row inmate Travis Runnels, who slit his prison supervisor's throat, to find out if prison life breeds violence. She seeks to understand if he was destined to kill or was pushed to his breaking point.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind