- 1. Friends 'Til The EndThis video is currently unavailableNovember 23, 201222minTV-14Shirley Jo Phillips suspects her best friend Wilma Plaster of stealing, and things turn sour. Police find Wilma’s dismembered body and Shirley Jo is suspect #1. Is this a case of an innocent woman wrongly convicted? Is she protecting someone else?
- 2. Stripped BareThis video is currently unavailableNovember 23, 201222minTV-14When Melissa Vanover meets jewelry salesman, Michael Nieman, love is in the air. One day, Nieman is found shot dead in his own bed. With millions worth of property stolen, police suspect a robbery, but when Vanover is implicated, it’s only the beginning.
- 3. Victim of LoveThis video is currently unavailableNovember 30, 201222minTV-14Tyonne Palmer wanted the perfect family, and she hits the jackpot with her new boyfriend, Pastor Tracy Burleson. But, the good pastor is still married! So when the pastor’s wife turns up dead, all eyes are on the mistress.
- 4. Teen KillersThis video is currently unavailableDecember 7, 201222minTV-14Mother of two Susan Bailey is found dead in her own home with 27 stab wounds to her body. Her 17-year-old daughter Jennifer, and Jennifer’s 16-year-old boyfriend Paul Henson, are found guilty of murder and sentence to 60 years.
- 5. A Mother's LoveThis video is currently unavailableDecember 14, 201222minTV-14When a gang of teenagers approaches her Texan home in search of her only son, Debbie Fleming leaps to his defense and shoots a 16-year-old dead. Was this a simple case of self-defense gone wrong? Or were these the actions of a cold-blooded killer?
- 6. Caught in the CrossfireThis video is currently unavailableDecember 21, 201222minTV-14The custody battle over a young girl gets out of control when her father John Blattner is shot twice and dies. His ex-wife Jennifer and her new husband Kevin Bowen both plead guilty. What really happened on that fateful night?
- discovery plus Seeking Justice