Something's Killing Me
In an investigation of puzzling diseases and symptoms, doctors, scientists and law enforcement race to solve often life-threatening medical mysteries.
- 1. HopeAugust 18, 202242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDoctors discover a secret about a young mother dying of cancer.
- 2. The Strange Case of Dr. GilmerAugust 18, 202242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA doctor discovers disturbing information about his predecessor when he takes over a medical practice, and he investigates whether a beloved physician committed murder because of a rare disease.
- 3. Into MadnessAugust 18, 202242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA woman battled her illness for a year, leading to a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia. However, a simple test reveals the real cause of her illness.
- 4. Disease DetectivesAugust 18, 202242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter several patients arrive at an emergency room with unknown infections, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention arrive to investigate.
- 5. Family CurseAugust 18, 202242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishPatients take part in research studies to find a cure for a rare and extreme genetic disease that leads to fatal bouts of insomnia.
- 6. Angel of DeathAugust 18, 202242minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen several patients die mysteriously, hospital authorities and the police investigate the increasingly suspicious cases.
- discovery plus