The Handmaid's Tale
The Emmy and Golden Globe Award winning Drama series returns with a second season following Defred's (Elisabeth Moss) pregnancy and her struggle to free her future son from the horrors of dystopian Gilead.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. JuneThis video is currently unavailableApril 24, 201856minTV-MAOffred reckons with the consequences of a dangerous decision while haunted by memories from her past and the violent beginnings of Gilead.
- 2. UnwomanThis video is currently unavailableApril 24, 201855minTV-MAOffred adjusts to a new way of life. The arrival of an unexpected person disrupts the Colonies. A family is torn apart by the rise of Gilead.
- 3. BaggageThis video is currently unavailableMay 1, 201858minTV-MAOffred (Elisabeth Moss) reflects on her relationship with her mother as she navigates her way through Gilead. In Little America, Moira (Samira Wiley) tries to cope with the trauma she has endured.
- 4. Other WomenThis video is currently unavailableMay 8, 201855minTV-MAA baby shower provokes a troubling shift in Offred's relationship with Serena Joy (Yvonne Strahovski). Offred (Elisabeth Moss) reckons with the choice she made that led her to become a Handmaid.
- 5. SeedsThis video is currently unavailableMay 15, 201852minTV-MAOffred (Elisabeth Moss) spirals as a Gilead ceremony disrupts her relationship with Nick (Max Minghella) Janine (Madeline Brewer) tries to adjust to life in the Colonies, jeopardizing her friendship with Emily (Alexis Bledel).
- 6. First BloodThis video is currently unavailableMay 22, 201858minTV-MAOffred (Elisabeth Moss) finds unexpected allies and obstacles in her search for a way to protect Hannah. The Commander (Joseph Fiennes) prepares for the dedication of a new Red Center. Nick (Max Minghella) struggles with his new position.
- 7. AfterThis video is currently unavailableMay 29, 201855minTV-MAAn attack sends shockwaves through both Gilead and Little America. Serena Joy (Yvonne Strahovski) makes a dangerous choice in order to protect her family. Moira (Samira Wiley) searches for someone from her past.
- 8. Women's WorkThis video is currently unavailableJune 5, 201853minTV-MAA sick baby tests Offred (Elisabeth Moss) and Serena's (Yvonne Strahovski) new bond. Janine (Madeline Brewer) finally faces Naomi (Ever Carradine) and the Commander (Joseph Fiennes) struggles to recover from a terrifying ordeal.
- 9. Smart PowerThis video is currently unavailableJune 12, 201857minTV-MAThe Waterfords embark on a diplomatic trip abroad. Serena faces the temptation of life outside Gilead. Luke and Moira grapple with survivor's guilt. Offred (Elisabeth Moss) seeks protection for her baby.
- 10. The Last CeremonyThis video is currently unavailableJune 19, 201855minTV-MASerena (Yvonne Strahovski) becomes desperate as Offred (Elisabeth Moss) nears her due date. The Commander (Joeseph Fiennes) tries to make amends with Offred. Nick (Max Minghella) pushes Eden farther away. Offred is faced with an unexpected reunion.
- 11. HollyThis video is currently unavailableJune 26, 201848minTV-MAOffred (Elisabeth Moss) faces a grueling challenge alone as she recalls her life as a mother. Serena Joy (Yvonne Strahovski) and the Commander (Joseph Fiennes) deal with the fallout of their actions towards Offred.
- 12. PostpartumThis video is currently unavailableJuly 3, 201855minTV-MADefred (Elisabeth Moss) fights for her baby. Nick (Max Minghella) is shaken by recent events on Gilead. Emily (Alexis Bledel) is assigned to a new family.
- 13. The WordThis video is currently unavailableJuly 10, 20181 h 3 minTV-MASerena and the other wives struggle to make changes to Gilead. Emily learns more about her new Commander. Defred faces a difficult decision.