A Wedding Story
Real-life couples tell their unrehearsed stories of courtship and romance. Viewers sit in on the wedding preparations, meet the relatives and friends attending the ceremony, and follow the couple down the aisle and through the rest of their special day.
- 1. Laura and KeithThis video is currently unavailableDecember 28, 200323minTV-GA tale of love at first sight, Laura was immediately attracted to his bad boy attitude and Keith couldn't believe such a beautiful woman was giving him the time of day. Broadway actress Laura didn't let stage fright get the best of her when she met Keith.
- 2. Jan and MatthewThis video is currently unavailableDecember 29, 200323minTV-GThey were exactly what the other needed at exactly the right time! Jan was an aspiring on-air talent looking to make a big step in television news, and Matthew was a talent agent, able to coach her in the right direction for the job of her dreams.
- 3. Fatuma and DaduThis video is currently unavailableDecember 29, 200323minTV-GFatuma and Dadu found love in the least likely place, a war-torn country, but this Liberian couple found in each other not only a safe harbor, but an undying love and devotion. Fatuma and Dadu met in church, where they were both searching for inner peace.
- 4. Elizabeth and BenThis video is currently unavailableDecember 30, 200323minTV-GShe grew up on a ranch and always dreamed of living the western lifestyle. He dreamed of being a cowboy, and pursued his love of horses and working on dude ranches. Elizabeth was won over by Ben's genuine nature and on a mountaintop Ben took to one knee.
- 5. Suzanne and RickThis video is currently unavailableDecember 30, 200323minTV-GSometimes love comes along when least expected, and that's exactly what happened for this fun and energetic couple. Neither Suzanne nor Rick wanted to attend a cold, rainy St. Patrick's Day parade, but both had promised friends they would be there...
- 6. Tarah and LeoThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 1, 200423minTV-GTarah and Leo share a link with Japan, where they met as college students. As world travelers, their relationship is one of compromise. A beautiful ceremony on the beach sets them on their next adventure as husband and wife.
- 7. Margie and DonThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 1, 200423minTV-GDon was drawn to Margie's outgoing and energetic personality; she was attracted to his generosity and carefree attitude. It wasn't until she had already started dating him that she discovered he was going blind, but by that time, she was smitten.
- 8. Abby and MichaelThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 4, 200423minTV-GAmerican-born Abby and English-born Michael were two bubbly workaholics who never saw themselves getting married. Love had other plans when their paths crossed in France, igniting a nine-month European romance.
- 9. Sandra and MichaelThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 4, 200423minTV-GWhen Michael met Sandra through a mutual friend, she exposed him to a cultural world he never knew. From this beautiful friendship a relationship blossomed. Now the couple plans to unite their cultures in an elegant Spanish wedding in Barcelona.
- 10. Kelly and CraigThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 5, 200423minTV-GShe was a struggling single mom, yet still living life with joy and goofiness. He was a single dad who wasn't even looking for a relationship. After a friend got them on a first date, Kelly and Craig were smitten.
- 11. Debbie and DamianJanuary 5, 200423minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs part of a job interview, Debbie escaped from a straightjacket at Damian's magic shop and caught his attention and heart. He thought she had spunk, asked her out and learned about a shared passion for thrift store shopping.
- 12. Yanni and JohnThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 6, 200423minTV-GThis eclectic and sassy New York couple saw each other across a packed room while he did what he does best, play the saxophone. They were surprised when they fell in love, and broke up because they didn't know how to deal with these overwhelming emotions.
- 13. Laurie and StevenThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 6, 200423minTV-GSteven was an aspiring opera singer who had given up on love. Laurie was a therapist focused on her career. Neither was interested in dating, but when Laurie needed a date for a couple's shower, she decided to give Steven a call. That date started it all.
- 14. Cheryl and SarsfieldThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 7, 200423minTV-GA mutual love of children and community service brought Cheryl and Sarsfield together ten years ago, and it was this shared passion that has kept them together through many ups and downs. This madly-in-love couple are now ready to form a union.
- 15. Laura and KentThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 7, 200423minTV-GArt student Laura just intended lunch with her friend Kellie, but on their way to the restaurant they bumped into Kellie's friend, Kent. At 6'4", the trim, polished Kent immediately caught Laura's eye and Kent was captivated by Laura.
- 16. Kelly and BradleyThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 8, 200423minTV-GAlways the wedding coordinator and never the bride, that was Kelly's life until she was assigned one wedding that changed everything. Surrounded by the excitement of his sister's wedding, Bradley barely noticed Kelly, the wedding planner.
- 17. Dina and RobThis video is currently unavailableJanuary 8, 200423minTV-GThis sweet couple started out as friends, but after a year of marathon phone conversations, couldn't deny their feelings for each other. A fireman, Rob always sticks his head out of the fire truck to wave at Dina as they drove by.
- 18. Amy and ChrisThis video is currently unavailableMarch 28, 200423minTV-GWhen Chris's first wife died unexpectedly from undetected cancer, he was left a single parent at a very young age. Chris stopped doing everything for himself and did everything for his son Zach. His main objective was to raise his son, until he met Amy.
- 19. Shontya and BrianThis video is currently unavailableMarch 28, 200423minTV-GBrian was standing in the elevator alone, on his way to the cafeteria for a morning snack, when the doors opened and the love of his life walked through. The second he and Shontya laid eyes on each other, sparks flew and by lunchtime, they were an item.
- 20. Michelle and EvanThis video is currently unavailableMarch 29, 200423minTV-GMichelle liked Evan but when she found out that he was into another girl who lived in their dorm, she didn't want anything to do with him! Four years later, they ended up on the same Caribbean cruise ship and realized how much they actually had in common.
- discovery plus Style