High-flying London PR executive Agatha Raisin fulfills a life-long dream of retiring to a small village in the Cotswolds. Along the way, Agatha discovers that she has a talent for crime-solving.
- 1. Pilot - SpecialJune 5, 20161 h 30 min16+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn an attempt to ingratiate herself with her new community, Agatha enters the local quiche-baking competition, but her efforts to win prove fatal.
- 2. Walkers of DembleyJune 6, 201645min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA group of ramblers argue with Sir Charles, owner of the palatial Barfield House, about a footpath on his land. When the most vocal of the ramblers is found murdered in the field the next day, the dead woman's friend asks Agatha to help find her killer.
- 3. Hell's BellsJune 13, 201644min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the village prepares for a visit from the bishop, Agatha joins the church bell ringers. Then the ambitious leader of the group, a seemingly perfect young widow, turns up dead in the bell tower. Agatha suspects foul play, despite the suicide note left near the body.
- 4. The Wellspring of DeathJune 20, 201644min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe parish council chairman is found by the wellspring with his head bashed in. He was the deciding vote in a council dispute about whether or not to grant Ancombe Water Company access to the village. Agatha investigates the crime while doing PR for the company.
- 5. The Potted GardenerJune 27, 201643min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA number of Carsely gardens are vandalized just before the village garden competition. Later, Mary is found strangled and buried in her own flowerpot. Agatha presses James for information about Mary, since he knew her best, but it turns out that Mary had more dirt than anyone knew.
- 6. The Vicious VetJuly 4, 201644min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe arrival of a handsome young vet to Carsely prompts most of the village women's pets to suddenly fall ill, drawing the ire of their husbands. Agatha lands a dinner date with the vet, but he's given a lethal dose of horse tranquilizers the very next day.
- 7. The Day the Floods CameJuly 11, 201644min18+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAgatha helps organize a less-than-perfect wedding at Barfield Manor. The morning after, the bride is found dead in the river, still wearing her wedding dress. Agatha pretends to be working on a reality TV show to get the bridesmaids to open up.
- 8. Witch of WyckhaddenJuly 18, 201644min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFollowing a hair disaster, Agatha decides to spend some time away from Carsely. She wanted a spa retreat but accidentally booked the paranormal activity package at a creepy castle. When the local “witch” is killed nearby, all the guests staying at the castle become suspects, including Agatha.
- 9. Murderous MarriageJuly 25, 201644min13+SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA wedding is halted mid-vow by the arrival of a familiar face. But when he turns up dead in a ditch the very next day, Agatha tops the list of suspects and must race to prove her innocence.
- Geoffrey SaxRoberto BanguraMatt CarterAudrey CookePaul HarrisonCarolina GiammettaJames Larkin
- Acorn TV
- Amazon Maturity Rating
- 18+ Adults. Learn more
- Content advisory
- Nudityfoul languagesexual contentviolence substance use alcohol use smoking