Kate Plus 8
Controlled chaos is just part of the daily routine for Kate Gosselin and her eight children. Follow the incredible family as the kids get older and tackle new adventures.
- 1. Update with the 8June 19, 201442minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIt's a busy time to be a Gosselin, even on spring break! Still spread thin by the hectic schedules of her 8 kids, Kate plans a birthday extravaganza for the sextuplets who have reached a huge milestone: double digits.
- 2. Sextuplets Turn 10June 26, 201443minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids hustle to complete their party to-do list. Will Kate falter under the pressure of making this day memorable for the sextuplets or will the birthday extravaganza exceed expectations?
- 3. New England AdventuresJanuary 13, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith the school quickly approaching, Kate decides to pack up the kids and head north for one last summer adventure. There are fun things planned along the way like a stop at Plimoth Plantation and plenty of outdoor excursions.
- 4. Rocking the BoatJanuary 20, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselin's pack the rest of their summer vacation with outdoor excursions. Overcoming fears of seasickness, the family boards a boat and learns to trap lobsters. Finally, they end the trip with ice cream for dinner.
- 5. The Room ProjectJanuary 27, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Gosselins are flipping their house upside-down! Mady and Cara get their own rooms, while the little girls are moving upstairs and the boys down. A mini-meltdown could cause these room renovations to go awry.
- 6. Cleaning HouseFebruary 3, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate gets the urge to de-clutter so the family decides to hold a yard sale. Meanwhile, Mady and Cara celebrate their 14th birthday at a trampoline park, and finally, the family decides to update their family portrait.
- 7. Kate's Most Memorable MomentsFebruary 10, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate reflects on many of the family experiences that have made us laugh, cry and sometimes cringe. She also offers some surprising perspectives on the struggles of being a single mom.
- 8. Mother's Day SurpriseMay 10, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishCara and Mady organize a secret Mother’s Day breakfast for Kate, who's banned from the kitchen and has no idea what’s in store. As the kids hustle to prepare their surprise, Kate looks back on her motherhood journey.
- 9. A Decade of KateJune 22, 20152 h 6 minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs Kate Gosselin says goodbye to the 30s and hello to the 40s, this three hour special captures her happiest memories and moments on film over the past decade.
- 10. The BIG Four Oh!June 23, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishKate and the kids are off to tropical Cancun, Mexico to ring in her big 4-0! Their trip kicks off with some fun in the sun activities, cultural adventures, and Kate’s special birthday bash.
- 11. Birthday #11June 30, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the sextuplets turn 11, Kate throws the kids a so-called progressive birthday party! The kids enjoy a day full of roller-skating, pizza, cake, presents, and sleepover party.
- discovery plus Real Stories