The Killer Beside Me
“The Killer Beside Me” exposes the dark underbelly of workplace evil, where rivalry, romance and the abuse of power culminate in a brutal slaying. Each episode in this series retells the shocking events leading to a horrific workplace murder.
- S3 E1 - Danger TravelsSeptember 17, 202043minA retail store employee’s crush on manager Antoinette Venditti-Bruce escalates into an obsession after he’s fired for inappropriate behavior. When she is transferred out of state for work, the stalker tracks her down to carry out his twisted plans.Free trial of discovery+
- S3 E2 - Hostage to GreedSeptember 24, 202043minThe brutal murder of a legal secretary in her Macon Georgia home leaves police with few clues as to who would want her dead. Then a co-worker's alibi falls apart, revealing a callous conspiracy of greed that shocks this genteel southern town.Free trial of discovery+
- S3 E3 - Pressure PointOctober 1, 202043minA Virginia Beach massage therapist disappears before work, sparking an intense but fruitless search. Weeks later, a cyclist discovers trash bags in a swamp, the contents of which will rock the town and forever change the lives of Brianna's loved ones.Free trial of discovery+
- S3 E4 - Fatal FraudOctober 8, 202043minIn Scottsdale, Arizona, single mom Tammy Lovell pays the ultimate price after she forces her boyfriend to confess to police his role in an insurance fraud scheme. Little does she realize; this good deed will soon cause her family’s destruction.Free trial of discovery+
- S3 E5 - Carpool PredatorOctober 15, 202043minMystery shrouds a San Diego exotic wildlife park when one of its valued employees goes missing. As the search for Denise Vasseur intensifies, investigators fear that the most dangerous predator at the park is not an animal.Free trial of discovery+
- S3 E6 - Schooled in MurderOctober 22, 202043minA lunch break devolves into a nightmare for two school secretaries who disappear in broad daylight. One woman is found dead, launching an intense search for her missing friend. As police collect evidence, they suspect the culprit has ties to the school.Free trial of discovery+