It's the most competitive game in food -- BBQ! Chef and restaurateur Michael Symon heads to the biggest BBQ competitions across America to showcase the talented pitmasters, die-hard devotees and, of course, the most mouthwatering 'que around.
Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
Save on each episode with a TV Season Pass. Get current episodes now and future ones when available.
- S1 E1 - Stick to Your RibsJuly 11, 202242minMichael Symon gets a taste of Kansas City-style 'que at the Qlathe BBQ Championship in Olathe, KS. Rain or shine, 70 teams -- including big names and solo pitmasters -- are ready to battle the elements and tough competition for the $10,000 prize purse.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E2 - Shake Your Money MuscleJuly 18, 202242minMichael Symon heads to Tifton, GA, for the Rhythm and Ribs BBQ Festival, where more than 60 teams fight it out to prove their 'que is the best and claim over $5,000 in prizes. There are longtime friends and rivals as well as newcomers ready to compete.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E3 - Risk It for the Brisket1hMichael Symon heads to the Cedar Fest.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E3 - Risk It for the BrisketJuly 25, 202241minMichael Symon visits the Lone Star State for the Cedar Fest BBQ Cook-Off. The teams compete in ribs, chicken and pork, but the real star is brisket. Which team has what it takes to win, and which teams are all hat and no cattle?Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E4 - Who You Calling Chicken?1hMichael Symon goes to Alabama.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E4 - Who You Calling Chicken?August 1, 202242minMichael Symon ventures south to the Smoke on the Falls competition in Gadsden, AL. From couples to friends to whole families, more than 60 teams compete, but only one will take home the title of Grand Champion. Who will sizzle, and who will fizzle?Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E5 - Double Trouble1hThe New Jersey Knoq-Out.This video is currently unavailable
- S1 E5 - Double TroubleAugust 8, 202242minMichael Symon makes his way to the Garden State to see more than 40 teams compete over two days at the New Jersey Knoq-Out in Blairstown. A rookie competes against her mentors, and the teams find out if double the days leads to double the trophies.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase
- S1 E6 - Going Whole HogAugust 15, 202242minMichael Symon visits the Memphis in May festival to see some of the biggest names in BBQ, including Myron Mixon, Melissa Cookston and Erica Blaire Roby, go head-to-head in the whole hog category at the World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest.Subscribe to discovery+ or Max or purchase