Lone Star JusticeSeason 1
East Texas is a beautiful place, but it's also home to madness, mayhem and murder. The sheriff of Smith County, Texas, has a top-notch team of detectives determined to come after any criminals who do wrong on their watch.
- 1. She Had EverythingJune 5, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe bullet-riddled body of 19-year old Amanda Anderson is found by her younger brother, Nate. Detectives interview friends and neighbors, but it's a microscopic discovery by the forensics team that leads to a shocking conclusion.
- 2. Cold as IceJune 12, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA woman asks detective Joe Rasco to reopen the 1982 unsolved murder of her cousin Catheryn Powell. When he does, he discovers a case filled with false leads, dead ends and fake confessions.
- 3. Killing FieldsJune 19, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAt first glance, it's not clear who would want to see an Army Reserve sergeant dead. But as detective Joe Rasco digs in, it becomes apparent that plenty of folks may have wanted to see Calvin Fields' demise.
- 4. This One's YoursJune 26, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDetective Pam Dunklin's first homicide as lead investigator begins one balmy summer afternoon when a beloved local bartender is found beaten, strangled and stabbed to death on the floor of his home near Horseshoe Lake, Texas.
- 5. Driven to MurderJuly 3, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMore that 10 years after the WIlliam Young murder case has gone cold, detective Joe Rasco tracks down every player again to provide answers and get justice once and for all for the victim and his family.
- 6. Long Arm of the LawJuly 10, 201943minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen two unrelated murders are traced to a violent pair of siblings, a wild goose chase ensues across two countries. It's a case that will consume not only the Tyler and Smith County authorities, but also US Marshals and the FBI.
- 7. Detective Joe RascoMarch 14, 20217minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDetective Joe Rasco discusses his journey from Air Force pilot to detective, and how he used his pilot skills to fight crime.
- 8. Detective Pamela DunklinMarch 14, 20216minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDetective Pamela Dunklin shares how she went from saleswoman to detective, and discusses her most memorable crime scene.
- 9. Sheriff J.B. SmithMarch 14, 20217minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSheriff Smith tells the tragic story of the Smith County Courthouse shooting and the impact it had on the public.
- discovery plus Ties That Bind