This series introduces people with rare and mysterious medical conditions. Each episode covers several cases from around the world, features personal interviews and explains the science behind each condition.
- 1. The Incredible Upside Down ManJanuary 17, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishIn Brazil, a man has an upside-down head. A girl's face tumor threatens her life. Triplets undergo a second round of life-or-death surgeries. An Argentinian man lives with misshapen tumors. An Englishman can't gain weight.
- 2. 50 Orgasms a DayJanuary 24, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn American woman has over 50 orgasms a day. A young soccer prodigy from Brazil was born without feet. In the US, a flirty 21-year-old man is only three feet tall. A Chinese man has to literally carry his face around.
- 3. Conjoined BrothersJanuary 31, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFour sisters suffer from a mysterious condition that has left them unable to move, conjoined twins find love, and a man's chin won't stop growing. Also, a Brazilian girl can't smile, and a girl with furry patches seeks treatment.
- 4. Joined at the WaistFebruary 21, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe mysterious medical conditions on this episode include four-year-old twin sisters joined at the waist, a Spanish woman covered in blisters and a woman in Thailand who has possibly the world's largest hands.
- 5. My Chin Keeps GrowingFebruary 12, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe medical mysteries revealed in this episode include a man whose chin continues to grow after bone cancer, four sisters in Nepal unable to move and a Brazilian student with a permanent frown.
- 6. My Baby's Got an Extra HeadFebruary 28, 201541minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThis episode introduces the cases of a baby born with a tumor that takes the form of an extra head, a girl with feet that won't stop growing and a remote village in Sweden whose inhabitants are insensitive to pain.
- 7. No Arms, No LegsMarch 7, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOn this episode, a talented Romanian girl who was born without arms or legs surpasses her peers, an Italian man covered in tumors asks the Pope for a blessing and a family can't stop their hair from growing in the United States.
- 8. My Elephant LegMarch 12, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThis episode explores the case of a Brazilian toddler born with werewolf syndrome, a man whose mosquito bite inflated his leg to the size of an elephant's and a Thai man who would be the tallest man in the world if he could stand.
- 9. My New FaceMarch 21, 201542minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe mysterious medical conditions on this episode include a Chinese woman with backwards hands and feet, a girl in Africa with a huge face tumor and a woman hoping to find treatment for a growth on her stomach.
- 10. World's Tallest CoupleMarch 26, 201541minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishOn this episode of medical anomalies, a 16-inch elderly man in Nepal lobbies to get the record for world's smallest man, the world's tallest married couple are concerned for their children and a man gets a facial tumor removed.
- 11. Man with Three LegsApril 4, 201542minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe mysterious medical conditions on this episode include a man born with three legs, a woman covered in bubble-shaped growths and conjoined twins who undergo risky surgery.
- discovery plus Journeys