Our Little Family
Dan and Michelle Hamill are not raising the typical American family: the couple, son Jack, and twin girls Cate and CeCe are all little people! Growing up in an average-sized world is not easy, but they are ready to guide their kids every step of the way.
- 1. A Mother's Day Surprise!August 25, 201541minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDan enlists the kids to help surprise Michelle on Mother's Day, but relying on a six-year-old and two three-year-olds may not be the best idea! Meanwhile, Michelle celebrates with her own mom, hosting a tea party with Cece and Cate.
- 2. Let's Get HealthySeptember 1, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMotivated by the importance of keeping weight off their joints, the family improve their diet, but not even Dan is happy to eat vegetables! Michelle prepares for her first 5K run, and Dan encourages Jack to take part in a Little People golf tournament.
- 3. Size Doesn't MatterSeptember 15, 201542minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDan and Michelle teach their kids size doesn't matter and it should never stop them from trying new things. Michelle signs the twins up for ballet, and she takes her first cooking class. Meanwhile, Dan wants to try something more extreme -- skydiving!
- 4. Happy Father's Day, Daddy!September 22, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith Father's Day approaching, Michelle encourages the kids to create the perfect day for Dan, with Jack covertly enlisting Dan's help to raise funds for a gift! Michelle works with her mom to improve her sewing skills in order to alter some new clothes.
- 5. What's One More Hamill?September 29, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMichelle's brother and his wife are expecting their first child soon, and Michelle develops a serious case of baby fever, But is Dan ready to expand the Hamill family? Uncle J wants to teach Jack a beloved family tradition, catching famous Maryland crabs.
- 6. Independence WeekOctober 6, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hamills prepare to celebrate two big holidays: Canada Day and the 4th of July. Dan and Michelle reminisce about the story of their romance, and they plan a fun double date. But when Uncle J babysits, he gives the kids a surprise they'll never forget.
- 7. Hamill Hustle and BustleOctober 13, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hamills are busier than ever. Michelle readies the house for a visit from old friends and their eight children, while Jack celebrates his 7th birthday with a pirate-themed party. This all leaves Dan wishing he hadn't taken on a project for a neighbor.
- 8. NYC, Here We Come!October 20, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hamills hit the road for their biggest adventure yet: New York City! Eager to experience the trip through her children's eyes, Michelle plans an itinerary full of exciting surprises -- culminating in a breathtaking event for the entire family.
- 9. Small TalkOctober 13, 201543minTV-PGSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe Hamills look back over the show's best moments from the past two seasons. They answer viewer questions, Uncle J pays a surprise visit, and Dan and Michelle play a tricky game that tests how well they really know one another.
- discovery plus Real Stories