Mac, Catherine, Michelle, Brian, and Emma are all thirty and forty-somethings who have been around the block, but aren't yet old enough or wealthy enough to retire and give up. For a few hours every Tuesday night they create some order in their chaotic lives by answering some strange or silly questions-and maybe even getting some right-at their weekly pub night.
This video is currently unavailable
to watch in your location
to watch in your location
- 1. Who Was the Lady Love of John Wayne Bobbitt?This video is currently unavailableJuly 19, 201144min18+Quiz night at the pub is filled with questions, including can Mac save his marriage; why does Brian hate Michelle? And can losers in love ever become winners?
- 2. What Colour is Bichone Frise?This video is currently unavailableJuly 26, 201144minNRAs Michelle battles her ex for what she loves most, Mac takes on his nemesis, and Emma tries to break her losing streak.
- 3. Who Performed the 1987 Hit Song ‘Time of My Life'?This video is currently unavailableAugust 2, 201144minNRBrian has a chance to win the girl of his dreams, and Mac goes toe to toe with his family, career, and rival Quiz Team Rankin.
- 4. What Is a Petard?This video is currently unavailableAugust 9, 201144minNRA new member sets the team on edge, and Emma's latest romance is a disaster waiting to happen.
- 5. Who Wrote 'The Art of War'?This video is currently unavailableAugust 16, 201144minNRNew, attractive adversaries lead Brian into trouble and Michelle finds that war can have an upside.
- 6. Which Street in LA Is Known as Bad Boy Drive?This video is currently unavailableAugust 23, 201144minNRMac and Brian work to get rid of some unwanted guests who have come to town.
- 7. What is the Expression ‘Seize the Day' in Latin?This video is currently unavailableAugust 30, 201145minNRA family crisis leads to a big opportunity for Catherine and Mac, while Brian and Emma are up to something back in town.
- 8. What is a Pyrrhic Victory?This video is currently unavailableSeptember 6, 201144minNREmma forces Brian to face his demons, and Michelle is at the top of her game.
- 9. Who Said "I'm Extraordinarily Patient Provided I Get My Own Way in the End"?This video is currently unavailableSeptember 13, 201145minNRBrian's determination to win, no matter the cost, has the whole team worried.
- 10. Who Said "Risk! Risk Anything"?This video is currently unavailableSeptember 20, 201144minNRMac gets an offer from a younger woman, and Michelle is determined to save Emma from Brian.
- 11. Who had the Hit Single ‘Look Back in Anger' in 1996?This video is currently unavailableSeptember 27, 201144minNRMichelle's dangerous behavior lands her in trouble, and Brian tries to play matchmaker for Emma.
- 12. Who Said "A Happy Family Is But an Earlier Heaven"?This video is currently unavailableOctober 4, 201145minNRMichelle and Emma boycott the team, throwing the group into crisis, but Mac and Catherine make some big romantic discoveries.
- 13. "All the News That's Fit to Print" Is the Motto of Which Newspaper?This video is currently unavailableOctober 11, 201144minNREmma's big news is a wakeup call for Brian, and when tragedy strikes Mac, the team must pull together.