As the smash hit British dramedy returns, Doc Martin (Martin Clunes, Men Behaving Badly) agrees to see a therapist to save his marriage to Louisa (Caroline Catz, Murder in Suburbia).
Door op Afspelen te klikken, ga je akkoord met onze Gebruiksvoorwaarden
- 1. Rescue Me6 september 201546min.13+OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishDr. Martin Ellingham is still in Portwenn—but his wife and child are not. After their tumultuous time last series, Louisa has gone for a break to visit her mother in Spain.
- 2. The Shock of the New13 september 201546min.13+OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishAfter Martin's first session with Dr. Rachel Timoney, we see he may have met his match. Louisa's return raises questions around their relationship: in order to stay together, perhaps they need to spend more time apart.
- 3. It's Good to Talk4 oktober 201546min.13+OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishMartin has decided he will be the one to move out of the Surgery to allow Louisa the space she needs. Louisa is intrigued to meet Martin's therapist, but is not quite so happy when Rachel suggests that they should have therapy as a couple.
- 4. Education, Education, Education4 oktober 201546min.TV-14OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishLouisa and Martin have their first therapy session together - though neither of them was expecting that they would be given homework.
- 5. Control-Alt-Delete4 oktober 201545min.13+OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishMartin reaches breaking point with being followed around by Buddy: he resolves to find a vet to have him put him down. Morwenna, and eventually Louisa, manage to persuade him that it isn't quite that simple.
- 6. Other People's Children18 oktober 201546min.13+OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishMartin and Louisa don't seem to be having much success with their therapy, so Dr. Timoney advises that they should try and take things back to the beginning of their relationship.
- 7. Facta Non Verba25 oktober 201546min.13+OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishAfter Martin and Louisa tell Dr. Timoney about their failed date night, she questions their ultimate compatibility. She asks them if it is time they recognize that perhaps they are not meant to be together: something for them to go and think about.
- 8. The Doctor is Out1 november 201546min.13+OndertitelsEnglish [CC], Español [CC]AudiotalenEnglishIn the final episode, Annie Winton desperately wants Martin to try and save her husband, Jim Winton, despite Jim having been recently diagnosed as having terminal cancer.
- Ben BoltNigel ColePaul SeedCharlie PalmerMinkie SpiroBen GregorStuart OrmeKate CheesemanPhilip John
- Acorn TV
- Geweld alcoholgebruik grof taalgebruik