90 Day Journey: Tiffany & RonaldSeason 1
Tiffany and her 8-year-old son, Daniel, leave Maryland to join Ronald in South Africa. Financial stresses, safety concerns and Daniel's happiness all factor into the couple's quest for a life happily ever after.
- 1. Part 1October 13, 202238minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany and her 8-year-old son, Daniel, travel from their home in Maryland to South Africa, where Tiffany plans to marry Ronald in just a few weeks. She wants him to apply for an American visa, but he doesn't think he'll be approved.
- 2. Part 2October 13, 202225minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany and her son arrive in South Africa, and Ronald is ecstatic to see Tiffany and meet Daniel for the first time. His friends throw him a raucous bachelor party that leaves Tiffany feeling hurt and questioning whether she can trust him.
- 3. Part 3October 13, 202231minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the wedding approaches, Tiffany's son Daniel expresses doubts about living in South Africa. Ronald has to confront his demons. The couple's wedding day arrives, but Ronald's sobriety is on Tiffany's mind.
- 4. Part 4October 13, 202227minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany and Ronald go apartment shopping and worry about safety. They surprise their families with big news, and Ronald's gambling addiction makes it hard for Tiffany to trust him with money.
- 5. Part 5October 13, 202228minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter revealing news that they're pregnant with their first child together, Tiffany and Ronald visit a hospital maternity ward, and Tiffany makes a difficult decision. She worries about Ronald's recovery as she and Daniel return to the US.
- 6. Part 6October 13, 202238minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany travels to South Africa so that Ronald can meet their daughter for the first time. The couple disagrees about where to raise the kids, but they set that issue aside for Carley's baptism. Quarantine is tough on Tiffany as she cares for both kids.
- 7. Part 7October 13, 202225minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLife during the pandemic has been challenging for Tiffany as she takes care of two kids on her own. Feeling that her relationship with Ronald has been strained, she explores her options with an attorney. Then, Tiffany makes a decision that upsets Ronald.
- 8. Part 8October 13, 202244minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany moves into a new apartment with the kids, but Ronald isn't happy about the money she's spending. Later, Tiffany reveals that she will have to talk her dad into co-sponsoring Ronald's visa application, but her dad doesn't yet know about his past.
- 9. Part 9October 13, 202232minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTiffany's father is stunned when he learns the truth about Ronald's past. When the borders reopen for South Africa, Ronald pushes Tiffany to bring the kids for an extended visit, but Tiffany's mom is upset by this and shares her candid opinion of Ronald.
- 10. Part 10October 13, 202249minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishRonald wants Tiffany and the kids to be comfortable in South Africa, but things start off on the wrong foot when there are no groceries in the house. Then, Ronald's refusal to take on simple tasks to help with the children baffles Tiffany.
- 11. Part 11October 13, 202233minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter their disastrous date night, Ronald is determined to show Tiffany he can provide for her and the children, but Tiffany is skeptical about his business plans. Feeling defeated, the couple decides to try therapy, but it may be too little, too late.
- Tiffany and Ronald2minTV-14
Check out Tiffany and Ronald's 90 Day Journey!
- discovery plus Lifestyle