Chaos in Court
This series brings the backstories of the crimes and legal proceedings to the forefront with insightful and of-the-moment analysis from a diverse blue-chip panel of experts, including judges, defense attorneys, prosecutors, and criminal psychologists.
- 1. Predators Among UsSeptember 16, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAn infamous sex abuse sports doctor is attacked by an angry parent. A gang member, a snitch, and the F.B.I. collide. Then a defendant curses out the judge, a murderer taunts the mother of teenage sons, and a prisoner meets his baby in the courtroom.
- 2. If I Can't Have YouSeptember 23, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA grieving father goes on the attack, and a jealous obsession ends in murderous rage. Then a victim faces her stalker, and a prosecutor throws a temper tantrum in court. Finally, a hero judge chases runaway prisoners, and a new trial could set a man free.
- 3. Sex, Lies and CrimesSeptember 30, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWitness a scandalous affair between a tutor and student. Then, an angry client's fist blindsides an attorney, and a man threatens to kill a judge. Later, a bailiff's shoe saves an escapee's life.
- 4. Boiling PointOctober 7, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA grieving father screams at his son's murderer. An angry defendant flips a table, and a woman convicted of murder says the judge is "unfair." Later, a famous magician is forced to reveal secrets, and a mother punches two men at a custody hearing.
- 5. Trial by ViolenceOctober 14, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA father lunges at a serial killer, a defendant attempts to stab an attorney, and an officer tasers an Alaskan wildlife enthusiast. Later, a daughter yells at her father's killer, a man threatens a female judge, and a defendant walks out of his trial.
- 6. Enough is EnoughOctober 20, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA courthouse is the scene of a brawl after a manslaughter conviction. One woman claims Jesus is her attorney, and a man becomes outraged when denied bond. Next, a group text goes wrong, an attorney steals a wallet, and a salad heist takes a violent turn.
- 7. Abuse of PowerOctober 28, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA jury's mistake spares a life, and a delayed hearing sparks a brawl. A pantless man walks into a courthouse, and a former judge is dragged out of court. A man is attacked when paying a parking ticket, and a commissioner kicks an attorney out of court.
- 8. Fit of RageNovember 4, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA former basketball star is sentenced for abusing a girlfriend, and an inmate shoots dead two deputies. A man throws chairs, and a sex offender attacks a prosecutor. Then a guy leapfrogs his way out of court, and a pot smoker gets lost in translation.
- 9. Hate KillsNovember 11, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA rumored hate crime is disproven, and a seasoned criminal gets a second chance. A defendant shouts an eerie message, and a woman accused of attempted murder screams at a judge. Then, a man shoves a deputy and bolts.
- 10. Terror in the CourtNovember 13, 202043minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA father lunges at a militia member, and a defendant sucker punches a lawyer. A judge chases a woman in court, and a man threatens to kill his family. Then, a drunk driver crashes into a courthouse, and a proposal shocks a probation officer.
- discovery plus Seeking Justice