Naked and Afraid XL
Twelve Naked and Afraid All-Stars take on punishing locations together. The survivalists try to last up to 60 days with no food, water, clothes or shelter. Does teaming with other elite survivalists help their chances or make the challenge more difficult?
- 1. Welcome to the JungleJuly 11, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishSneak peeks are revealed to count down to the toughest survival challenge ever. In-depth looks at 12 of the show's veterans are offered as they prepare to face something twice as hard: 40 days in the Colombian wilderness.
- 2. XL: 40 Days and 40 NightsJuly 11, 201545minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTwelve veteran survivalists take on the badlands of Colombia. The heat and lack of water take their toll on the competitors, forcing one to fall terribly ill and another to accidentally slash her finger with a machete.
- 3. 40 Days: No EscapeJuly 18, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter a week of being dropped into the dangerous and desolate badlands of Colombia, dehydration forces one survivalist to tap out. Meanwhile, hunger, thirst and distrust threaten to wreak havoc on several more competitors.
- 4. 40 Days: Snake in the GrassJuly 25, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe remaining survivalists struggle to adapt to their environment and each other. Some consider migrating to find new resources, while tension continues to rise in other camps and could lead to the second tap-out of the season.
- 5. 40 Days: Jungle RichAugust 1, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe remaining survivalists make a desperate trek across the scorching savanna in search of food. If they can't find sustenance, they will be forced to tap out of the most difficult challenge of their lives.
- 6. 40 Days: Death MarchAugust 8, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe remaining survivalists cross the 21-day milestone and enter into uncharted waters. Scarce resources force them to search for Piranha Lake, where they fight for their lives against a 90-pound electric eel.
- 7. 40 Days: SacrificeAugust 15, 201542minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe dehydrated and protein-starved competitors converge on a dangerous lake and compete for scarce food and water resources. Tensions rise as one of the groups feels pressured to share their meat with the new, starving neighbors.
- 8. 40 Days: Falling ApartAugust 22, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter 31 days in the Colombian jungle, the survivalists feel the pressure to get the nourishment they need to survive extraction. However, when one member doesn't play by the rules, the future of one group is threatened.
- 9. 40 Days: Filth and FuryAugust 29, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishA duo decides to attempt their extraction alone, causing contention between the teams. Both groups begin their 10-mile journey to the extraction point and must navigate treacherous landscape to try and finish the challenge.
- 10. Dirty Dozen ReturnSeptember 5, 201543minTV-14SubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishThe survivors come together for the first time since their life-changing, 40-day challenge to discuss the good times, hard time and attempt to heal unresolved issues. They also answer fan questions and unseen moments are revealed.