Little People, Big World
Little People Matt and Amy Roloff are only 4 feet tall but are determined to make the world their own. Raising four children -- a mix of little and average-sized siblings -- they deal with emotional and financial burdens on their farm in Portland, OR.
- 1. Living LittleMarch 3, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFor dwarves Matt and Amy Roloff, life as Little People is a constant challenge. Standing only four feet tall, they're struggling to raise four children -- a mixture of little and average-size siblings -- on their 34-acre farm.
- 2. Twins?March 3, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFifteen-year-old twins Zach and Jeremy couldn't be more different. Jeremy is average height, and Zach is a Little Person. Their dad pushes Zach to overcome his shyness at the Little People of America Conference.
- 3. Our Little AnniversaryMarch 10, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen their 18th wedding anniversary arrives, Little People Matt and Amy Roloff are just too stressed out to celebrate.
- 4. Fathers and SonsMarch 10, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMatt (a dwarf) hopes to bond with his twin boys, Jeremy and Zach, but their weekend camping trip doesn't go as planned. Also, Matt and Zach push beyond their physical limitations when they attempt to ascend a rugged mountain path.
- 5. Birthday GirlsMarch 17, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishLittle Person Matt Roloff plans an elaborate birthday surprise for his wife, Amy (also a Little Person), and average-height daughter, Molly.
- 6. Back to SchoolMarch 17, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs 15-year-old twin brothers Zach (a dwarf) and Jeremy (average height) start their first week of high school, Jeremy clashes with his mother, Amy (a dwarf), who is angered by his lazy attitude.
- 7. Testing ZachMarch 24, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishFifteen-year-old twins Zach (a dwarf) and Jeremy (average height) face a daunting rite of passage as they head to the Department of Motor Vehicles to take their learners permit exam.
- 8. One Farm, Two DreamsMarch 24, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen dwarf Matt rents out the family farm for a corporate picnic, his wife Amy (also a dwarf) says enough is enough. Amy considers the event an invasion of privacy, but Matt sees it as an easy way to make money.
- 9. Growing UpMarch 31, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishJeremy introduces his first girlfriend to the family, while his twin brother, Zach, struggles with shyness. Matt tries to help build Zach's social skills. Amy faces the image-conscious modeling world when Molly is recruited for a photo shoot.
- 10. Treb-U-What?March 31, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDwarf Matt Roloff hatches a plan to build a trebuchet to draw more customers to his pumpkin patch. Later, Matt enlists his twin sons' help in the pumpkin field and argues with wife Amy (a dwarf), who insists he didn't pay the kids enough for their help.
- 11. Merry Little ChristmasApril 7, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishDwarf parents Matt and Amy Roloff are ready to celebrate the holidays with their four children. Meanwhile, Matt's Christmas shopping trip is complicated by his short-stature.
- 12. New Year, New PlanApril 7, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs the New Year approaches, Matt Roloff unveils a plan to remodel the house and create a "little" kitchen designed for his wife, Amy.
- 13. Zach's FutureApril 14, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMatt hopes to inspire his son Zach to live without limits. He introduces him to role models in the dwarf community, including a law professor who served in the Clinton administration and a welder who works on a top-secret naval submarine.
- 14. Try, Try AgainApril 14, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAfter failing twice, 15-year-old Little Person Zach Roloff prepares to take another shot at his driving permit exam, but complications arise when Zach crashes the family van during a joy ride on the farm.
- 15. Running with the PackApril 28, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMatt Roloff is frustrated when his son Zach blows off a rare chance to socialize with dwarf girls to play football. Meanwhile, mom Amy has a hard time motivating Zach's average-height twin brother before a soccer game.
- 16. Calm and ChaosApril 28, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishMatt and Amy Roloff take a break from their hectic lifestyle with a week-long tropical cruise. As soon they return, however, they butt heads over one of Matt's new schemes: to build a chicken coop and bring home a rooster.
- 17. Zach's EmergencyMay 5, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWhen a mysterious illness strikes 15-year-old Zach Roloff, his parents, Matt and Amy, rush him to the emergency room. Soon after, doctors take Zach into emergency surgery, and the Roloffs anxiously await the results.
- 18. Matt's Big ChangeMay 5, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishTo calm wife Amy's fears about the future, Matt agrees to take a corporate job in the computer software industry. After years of being his own boss, however, Matt's transition back into the corporate world is a challenge.
- 19. First DateMay 12, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishAs he recovers from emergency surgery, Little Person Zach prepares for his first date, inviting a dwarf girl to his winter formal banquet. Average-height twin brother Jeremy seems at ease at the banquet, but Zach's first date is nerve-wracking.
- 20. Little Kitchen, Big FutureMay 12, 200622minTV-GSubtitlesEnglish [CC]Audio languagesEnglishWith a business trip to South America looming, Little Person Matt Roloff races against the clock to finish remodeling the family kitchen, redesigned to "fit" his dwarf wife Amy.